Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  27

Thread: Mustang Lithium Concept

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Looks cool but a six-speed manual??? Gears are usually not needed with electrics, and if so it’s only two. Not to mention that trans would need crazy strength to take the abuse of an electric powertrain.
    I still prefer ICE, the car looks great and has good stats, but sound is a big part of car culture to me.
    I think having a manual 6 speed is what makes this so cool. Also, believe the trans is built as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

^Ya I love it, looks like the hood and roof may be grey or gunmetal coloured, if it weren’t for the weird blue graphics it would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    I think having a manual 6 speed is what makes this so cool. Also, believe the trans is built as hell.
    Might be cool but also basically pointless, it’s not needed. Any let’s be honest here, Ford isn’t the greatest at building strong trannies, so unless the car has some kind of nanny as Don stated, that trans will be scattered pretty quickly.

^Ya I love it, looks like the hood and roof may be grey or gunmetal coloured, if it weren’t for the weird blue graphics it would be perfect.

Might be cool but also basically pointless, it’s not needed. Any let’s be honest here, Ford isn’t the greatest at building strong trannies, so unless the car has some kind of nanny as Don stated, that trans will be scattered pretty quickly.
    It's a full billet Calimer built trans. I know not needed but I feel like its a huge step to bridge the Motorhead-Techie gap that so many electrics miss. To me this is genuinely the most excited electric car dreamt by an OE.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Ford isn’t the greatest at building strong trannies, so unless the car has some kind of nanny as Don stated, that trans will be scattered pretty quickly.
    Really!!
    First of all the manuals ford contract them out to third party and heck the T-56 is a stout piece and the GT 500 ones are even better...…

The auto's have come a long way...the 6R680 will support 900 rwhp untouched and the 10 speed is showing the same......
    2003 Azure Mach 1.....with some bolt on's.....
    2003 Marauder.....with some bolt on's....
    2011 GT500......with some bolt on's.......
    82 GT, Coyote, build in play.......

Quote Originally Posted by Hotford View Post
    Really!!
    First of all the manuals ford contract them out to third party and heck the T-56 is a stout piece and the GT 500 ones are even better...…

The auto's have come a long way...the 6R680 will support 900 rwhp untouched and the 10 speed is showing the same......
    Ya the T56 is a good one, and yes I’m aware they contract them out. I know the autos are pretty strong, but the Coyote stick and anything before it haven’t held up to power very well from what I’ve heard.