Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Your guess for Hp

Bill1320

Your guess for Hp

Hey guys so I’m trying to get a ball park idea of what my new set up would make. Love to hear everyone’s input.
    306, balanced, forged pistons, trick flow 11r 205 heads, Vic jr. single plane intake, f303 cam. It made 356whp with a 650 demon carb. Now I’ve got a V1 S-trim blower with 10 rib, front mount intercooler, sniper wet kit nitrous, and going Holley super sniper efi. I’m thinking of spraying 75shot. Will be considering adding meth. What is everyone guessing on hp numbers?

Depends almost solely on how much psi of boost. 17 psi will almost double natural aspirated HP. There is a calculators online to determine rwhp base on N/A hp. Pretty accurate. PSI boost determined by pulleys.

Bill1320
    I think it’s 14.7 lbs of boost will double your hp but I think there is more to that. I can’t see adding 15lbs of boost and just like that doubling your power. I have multiple pulleys. 8-10lbs and 14-16lbs.

with that kind of power from an old iron block maybe consider upgrading the crank, rods, pistons, balancer and good balance work...that's a lot for a two bolt main
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works