Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  162

Thread: Mach E

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Damn BAB CObra-can you ever admit something Ford does is stupid? I don’t hate the car, and I get that “electrics are the future”, but putting a Mustang name on it is the problem here, that’s it. I’m sure you work for Ford and have inside info, and that’s great, but that abortion is NOT a Mustang.....not in spirit, design, heritage, etc.
    If Dodge (Fiat, if it makes you feel better) made an electric 4-door mommy-mobile and called it a Challenger SR-E while still building the Challenger-I’m sure you’d have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Damn BAB CObra-can you ever admit something Ford does is stupid? I don’t hate the car, and I get that “electrics are the future”, but putting a Mustang name on it is the problem here, that’s it. I’m sure you work for Ford and have inside info, and that’s great, but that abortion is NOT a Mustang.....not in spirit, design, heritage, etc.
    If Dodge (Fiat, if it makes you feel better) made an electric 4-door mommy-mobile and called it a Challenger SR-E while still building the Challenger-I’m sure you’d have a different opinion.
    He's the President of Ford don't you know!

SR-E LOL, love it!!!

I guess next on the list will be the SHELB-E

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    I guess next on the list will be the SHELB-E
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    or "Challenger Hem-E"