Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  162
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mach E

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post

I expect this was done intentionally to light the internet on fire. It worked, but they pissed off a huge number of Mustang owners.
    Exactly my thoughts, inspire 21st century shock marketing to bring attention to a rather bland Electric SUV. Sad really.
    FABMAN

A few Mach-E memes...

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Mustang Occasionally
    I think it looks pretty good. A lot more interesting design than the Tesla Y and X. But it's gonna get pretty pricey in Canada you climb the model range. As far as the Mustang name going on it, it might not make sense to us, but for Ford, they want to capitalize on the brand.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwell6 View Post
    You guys are looking at all wrong. We as Mustang lovers should be proud that the Mustang name is up there in comparison, with Lamborghini ,Ferrari, Austin Martin, ect. If they can produce a suv line and call it that why not Mustang.????Just saying
    It's not the SUV part. It's the gay EV part. I wonder if it'll come with a Pride sticker, leather chaps and a large dildo like a Tesla.

I think it looks good too. Lose the Mustang name and badging it will still be good looking. Base model starts at 50,495, Premium is 59,495, California route 1 is 64,495, First Edition is 71,995 and the GT is 82.995. Sadly usable range will suck more than the Model 3 I rented and I am sure it will be built with plenty of Made in China parts so it will be recalled 50 times in the first few years. For the size of the batteries (75.7 KW and 98.8 KW) the range is quite poor. Compare to the Model 3 with 75kw range of 499 km and the model X and S with 100 kw go over 600km. We will have to wait and see the recommended max charge and min charge to see real world usable range. Face it though, it's what the people want. I want Electric too but the range and infrastructure isn't there.

Here is an interesting comparison video. BTW I know the Model S and X are way more money.

Vehicle production will be in Mexico, battery pack from Poland.

cheers
    Ed
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    Vehicle production will be in Mexico, battery pack from Poland.

cheers
    Ed
    lol what stupid rumor is that?
    battery packs are made at the plant the car is... lol if you wanna bet money on it let me know?
    and zero CHINA parts

Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    I think it looks good too. Lose the Mustang name and badging it will still be good looking. Base model starts at 50,495, Premium is 59,495, California route 1 is 64,495, First Edition is 71,995 and the GT is 82.995. Sadly usable range will suck more than the Model 3 I rented and I am sure it will be built with plenty of Made in China parts so it will be recalled 50 times in the first few years. For the size of the batteries (75.7 KW and 98.8 KW) the range is quite poor. Compare to the Model 3 with 75kw range of 499 km and the model X and S with 100 kw go over 600km. We will have to wait and see the recommended max charge and min charge to see real world usable range. Face it though, it's what the people want. I want Electric too but the range and infrastructure isn't there.

Here is an interesting comparison video. BTW I know the Model S and X are way more money.
    yea sorry you are wrong.. zero china parts.. ford hasn't used china parts in a long while bud... so you can stop that mentality..
    its all JIT parts locally made always now.