Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  162
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mach E

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    what I don't understand is, why associate with the Mustang when they have the 'Lithium' other than it being all electric, it still looks the part of a proper Mustang - dunno (insert confused emoji here)
    That wasn't a Ford prototype though, an independent company did that conversion on a car to display at SEMA. Might have been built with Ford's blessing to see what feedback they get. I'd guess there is at least a hybrid version coming when the next gen Mustang arrives.
    12 GT500 coupe
    81 VW Scirocco S
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Its associated with the mustang because the styling cues are all derived from the mustang.

you guys all salty that the GT goes faster than all your Gt's and can drive in winter and haul a family and beat your guys...including beating mine too lol

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    That wasn't a Ford prototype though, an independent company did that conversion on a car to display at SEMA. Might have been built with Ford's blessing to see what feedback they get. I'd guess there is at least a hybrid version coming when the next gen Mustang arrives.

oh okay... I read an article that said it would most likely be available within two years... guess they fucked up

That company may have plans to do production on some sort of electric Mustang conversion. In two years time we should be in to the next generation cars though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    but the M is a package...why not be able to get it on other vehicles in your line? Mustang isn't a Package, it's actual car line. Shelby makes a package for the F-150 but nobody says anything about that? It's not called the F-150 Mustang...

does that Rati share the same name as their high end sports car? It's okay in my book if a auto manufacturer makes both cars and SUV's

The way your talking it sounds like it would be okay for Ford to make a Mustang but not a truck and put the Ford badge on both? I'm sure this isn't what you mean but that's how I'm reading it...
    The Ferrari hatchback is a Lusso, which used to be associated with a gorgeous 2 door sports coupe.

The 3 series name covers everything from a sedate diesel wagon, to a CUV/Coupe thing, to a rip snorting M3 sports saloon. Same with 5 series

To me its fine for a brand or a model range to be associated with a gamut of products. Im saying the Mustang Grande is more embarrassing to be associated with the Mustang name than this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

You guys are looking at all wrong. We as Mustang lovers should be proud that the Mustang name is up there in comparison, with Lamborghini ,Ferrari, Austin Martin, ect. If they can produce a suv line and call it that why not Mustang.????Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell6 View Post
    You guys are looking at all wrong. We as Mustang lovers should be proud that the Mustang name is up there in comparison, with Lamborghini ,Ferrari, Austin Martin, ect. If they can produce a suv line and call it that why not Mustang.????Just saying
    because they are all upset the 4 door EV car beats their bolt on cars

Quote Originally Posted by BAB CObra View Post
    because they are all upset the 4 door EV car beats their bolt on cars
    Speak for yourself. I could care less about it beating my car. The Mustang name belongs on a 2-door pony car only.

Some more info and specs for those interested:

https://www.at.ford.com/en/homepage/...2019/11/e.html
    12 GT500 coupe
    81 VW Scirocco S
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    Speak for yourself. I could care less about it beating my car. The Mustang name belongs on a 2-door pony car only.
    +1 well said Stephen. This uninspiring SUV release wouldn't bother me at all if it was just called the Mach-E and they can even make reference to Mustang influence in its "DNA" but putting the Mustang name on anything but a 2-door sports/pony car is sacrilege in my books (regardless of its performance).
    FABMAN