Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  162
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Mach E

^^^ doh I think they still make "Escape" - I was thinking of "Edge" - I think everything they made for a while was called "edge" maybe ran out of "edge" stickers - quite possible could be the Mustang III - time will tell!
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

They should have called it the “Ford is completely selling out their brand heritage”, might be too long though. JMHO of course, I’m not affiliated with any car company, so I know very little

WTF..............did Ford even bother doing any focus groups???! this will do nothing but confuse consumers as ford badges on grill and rear would do wonders as well as a name change(ie Ford Magnetic or how about Ford Vector ???) Ultimately this vehicle will flop.....too bad as its not ugly and the concept is good but using the Mustang name iconic at that and bringing it into the SUV realm is a big mistake and sales will quantify this.
    '86 LX--5.2 Predator,TVS 2.65,built 6r80,308 gear,recaros,etc, 863 rwhp....@15 psi
    '03 Cobra DSG built 4v,TW cams,built t56.G-force axles ---3.0 Whipple 840 rwhp……….(18psi)
    '23 Ranger Lariat Splash.

Mustang Occasionally

LOL

Can i hoon it? Lol!

I was so hoping he was going to beat the living shit out of that thing!
    FABMAN

Interesting how they decided to use the Mustang name.

^Stupid is more like it.

Club Sponsor Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT's Avatar
    Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology Adds Hands-Free Driving, Over-The-Air Updates and More to Help Ford Customers Feel More Relaxed and Confident

Dearborn, MI – June 18, 2020 – Ford Co-Pilot360™ Technology – a comprehensive collection of available driver-assist features – adds new offerings including Active Drive Assist, allowing for hands-free driving on more than 100,000 miles of divided highways in all 50 states and Canada.

“The stress of long highway drives remains a huge issue for drivers around the world,” said Hau Thai-Tang, Ford’s chief product development and purchasing officer. “By introducing driver-assist technologies like Active Drive Assist, Ford’s version of hands-free driving, we’re allowing our customers to feel more confident whenever they’re behind the wheel.”

Active Drive Assist is the next evolution of Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control with Lane Centering from Ford, adding a first-for-Ford Hands-Free Mode with the potential for more enhancements in the future.

Hands-Free Mode allows drivers on certain sections of pre-mapped, divided highways to drive with their hands off the steering wheel – if they continue to pay attention to the road ahead – granting them an additional level of comfort during long drives.

This will be debuting on the Mach-E. More details on the Ford Media site:

https://media.ford.com/content/fordm...e-driving.html
    Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT - Waterloo
    www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752
    service dept 888-785-4008
    parts direct 844-339-0452
    we're on Instagram: parkwayford