Picked this up a week ago and hoooooooly sheeeeeeeet I can't say enough about how the ST is night and day different compared to a normal Explorer.

Thank you to the team at Heritage Ford for the amazing dealings as usual.

I heard about this truck, and asked a while back when it was coming. I saw a lot of Florida based reviews and already knew I wanted the Atlas Blue.

I showed up at Heritage and drove an XLT before everyone realized they had an ST on the lot in the blue. It had just showed up a couple days before, one test drive and I was hooked there was no way I was letting this get away from me.

After a week of driving it though, I am blown away in every sense. It feels like a Range Rover Sport without the price tag.

I also considered the 2020 Aviator, but the ST is only 66 grand fully loaded where an Aviator is 80 and it has all the same features and same motor. Sounds expensive but for what you get this really is a home run. I'm so glad Ford stepped up their game and came out with a truck that can take on the SRT Jeep, Durango and even the Range Rover.

What i noticed that was new for 2020:

Auto stop/start allows you to let off the break and the motor doesn't start again until you push the gas.
wireless charging for your phone
auto high beam sensing on and off
not sure what else I haven't noticed yet.

Other things I just never had in a car until now are the full massage chairs, 360 cameras and a few other things.

I highly recommend this truck and can't wait to see what a tune brings out.

20191116_154301.jpg

20191116_154113.jpg

20191116_154147.jpg

20191116_154227.jpg