Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  49
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Explorer ST

Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    Congrats!!!

GF got one last month (I may have convinced her) and they are fantastic.
    The screen takes a bit to get used to and Ford dropped the ball by not adding the co-pilot system like they have on the Edge ST.
    But the power is awesome. With a tune it will be a beast.
    My favorite feature is this.

Looks pimp in white. would have been my next choice. Somehow I knew Biz would be on to them by now.
    '21 F150 Screw 4x4 FX4 3.5 Powerboost (Iconic Silver)
    '21 Explorer ST (Atlas Blue)
    '19 Mustang Bullitt (Dark Hyland Green) Vortech Supercharged
    '11 Mustang GT 5.0L (Race Red) 8.92 @ 154 mph

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Looks pimp in white. would have been my next choice. Somehow I knew Biz would be on to them by now.
    HAHA yes.
    When I was at Woodward I drove to Livernois and the guys had just finished a 560 RWHP E30 Tune.
    They were still working on the 91-93 Calibrations. Few bolt ons and tune and you're right the other boys need to watch out.
    This is a good time to be a Ford fan if you're into performance!!!!

Nice!! Looks great!!

High praise to be on par with the Rover in terms of interior fit and feel. Doubt many are cross shopping but like JayZ said, what's the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6? About 30 to 40 grand...

This would also be wildly more reliable than a Rover unless Ford is asleep at the wheel.

Nice looking daily ride, this one taking the place of any in the stable or an addition?
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    High praise to be on par with the Rover in terms of interior fit and feel. Doubt many are cross shopping but like JayZ said, what's the difference between a 4.0 and a 4.6? About 30 to 40 grand...

This would also be wildly more reliable than a Rover unless Ford is asleep at the wheel.

Nice looking daily ride, this one taking the place of any in the stable or an addition?
    I traded a 2017 Explorer XLT for it. I daily my 18 F150 and no other changes in rides. This is the new hopped up school bus. I'm trying to drive it a bit before it gets trashed doing school duty.
    '21 F150 Screw 4x4 FX4 3.5 Powerboost (Iconic Silver)
    '21 Explorer ST (Atlas Blue)
    '19 Mustang Bullitt (Dark Hyland Green) Vortech Supercharged
    '11 Mustang GT 5.0L (Race Red) 8.92 @ 154 mph

#TeamBlue Sweet Ride. Congrats!

Great looking ride.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Looks nice, and good performance stats for sure, and I’m happy they finally came back to a rwd platform after so many years. Personally I prefer the styling of the previous model but that’s just me I’m sure.

Beautiful truck Corey. Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Picked this up a week ago and hoooooooly sheeeeeeeet I can't say enough about how the ST is night and day different compared to a normal Explorer.

Thank you to the team at Heritage Ford for the amazing dealings as usual.

I heard about this truck, and asked a while back when it was coming. I saw a lot of Florida based reviews and already knew I wanted the Atlas Blue.

I showed up at Heritage and drove an XLT before everyone realized they had an ST on the lot in the blue. It had just showed up a couple days before, one test drive and I was hooked there was no way I was letting this get away from me.

After a week of driving it though, I am blown away in every sense. It feels like a Range Rover Sport without the price tag.

I also considered the 2020 Aviator, but the ST is only 66 grand fully loaded where an Aviator is 80 and it has all the same features and same motor. Sounds expensive but for what you get this really is a home run. I'm so glad Ford stepped up their game and came out with a truck that can take on the SRT Jeep, Durango and even the Range Rover.

What i noticed that was new for 2020:

Auto stop/start allows you to let off the break and the motor doesn't start again until you push the gas.
    wireless charging for your phone
    auto high beam sensing on and off
    not sure what else I haven't noticed yet.

Other things I just never had in a car until now are the full massage chairs, 360 cameras and a few other things.

I highly recommend this truck and can't wait to see what a tune brings out.

Attachment 18686

Attachment 18687

Attachment 18688

Attachment 18689
    ohhhh so nice.. congrats.. did you see the tunes already for it! thing flies like a bat outta hell.. i have the 2019 explorer platinum with the 3.5 tuned and it goes..