Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  222
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The world lost one of the good ones today.

Took awhile to post,Kevin was the first guy to approach me to come out to the GTAMC events way back in the 90's.When another friend called to give me the news yesterday I just about fell out of my chair.This family has seen far too much tragity for any young family.My sympathy goes out to all,stay strong Amber and RIP my friend Kevin.

2019 Roush Race Red RS3 Mustang GT
    2019 White Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Ltd
    2019 Chevy Equinox AWD

I'm shocked, Kevin was one of the first people I meet when I joined the GTAMC, we've known each other going on 20 years, always had a good chat when we saw each other, my heart aches for his family , gone way too young Brother, I'll see u on the flip side, RIP Arboc.
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

RIP Arboc
    Doing my part to boost the economy

Sad news
    Just waiting for this crap to be over so we can travel again

Rest in peace, I recall his posts about his Sn95 and his big F450 when I first joined. Seemed like a passionate true car guy. My condolences to all who knew and loved him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Labour day weekend 2002. I had taken delivery of my brand new 03 Cobra convertible on theThursday before the long weekend. I posted on the GTAMC and everyone was so excited. No one had actually seen a Cobra till then. It was literally the first Cobra delivered in Toronto. That weekend, on Saturday morning, we were up at our trailer in Port Perry when I got a phone call. "Hi. My name is Kevin. I belong to the GTAMC. Can I come see the car?" Or words to that effect. Sure. No problem. I had no clue who he was, or how he found my number, but an hour and a half later he drove up with Shannon, his wife. He was a little overweight then, but full of youth and enthusiasm. Instantly likeable. I took him for a ride up the back roads around Scugog Island, and since I'd already put several hundred kms on the car, I opened it up a bit. By the standards of the day, it was a VERY fast car. He loved it. Then I offered to let him drive. He was shocked that I would let anyone drive the car, but hey; it's just a car.
    After that, we kept in touch even though there was more than 20 years difference in ages. In fact during the summer of 2005 he worked part time for me for several months, until he got his milworking position.
    Wonderful guy. He will be missed.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Very tragic. RIP and our condolences to the family.
    "If your wife is having a good time and you're not,
    You're still having a better time than if you were having a good time, and she wasn't."

HyperGT
    So sad. Kevin was one of the first gtamc members and i remember hanging out and dragging his cobra many times. We would trade back and forth as our cars were so close. Great guy, sad day for his girls, they have gone through so much. This one hits home.

WTF
    very upsetting to hear this

to think about his daughters and what they've gone through just hurts like hell

this is not fair

RIP Kevin

pwrab
    I did not know him, but this sounds like a sad, tragic story.
    May he R.I.P.