Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  222
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: The world lost one of the good ones today.

Very sad news, only met him a handful of times around Whitby, when he lived in Oshawa. R.I.P Kevin, you will be missed by all

R.I.P. Kevin

RIP. Very sorry to hear that.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

^^^ Amber posted this last night on face book , will update as infor is available, G>
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Hi everyone, I am Kevin's brother Shawn, a lot of you already know me.
    First of all, thank you all very much for the heartfelt sympathy and out pouring of support. The last few days have been very tough and been a whirlwind as you can imagine. I can tell you know that Amber, the kids, my parents and my family are all having their up and down moments but for the most part are doing alright. We are all holding strong and tight to get through this together.
    Each and every one of you should tell someone you love them, hold your family that much closer, treat each day like it's your last and don't take anyone or anything for granted.
    Each of you should also be very proud to be part of such the amazing, tight knit community/family that this forum represents.

I will share funeral details as I know them.

Thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by MUSTANGWOP View Post
    Hi everyone, I am Kevin's brother Shawn, a lot of you already know me.
    First of all, thank you all very much for the heartfelt sympathy and out pouring of support. The last few days have been very tough and been a whirlwind as you can imagine. I can tell you know that Amber, the kids, my parents and my family are all having their up and down moments but for the most part are doing alright. We are all holding strong and tight to get through this together.
    Each and every one of you should tell someone you love them, hold your family that much closer, treat each day like it's your last and don't take anyone or anything for granted.
    Each of you should also be very proud to be part of such the amazing, tight knit community/family that this forum represents.

I will share funeral details as I know them.

Thank you again
    Shawn,

My deepest condolences to you and your entire family. Words can't express this heart break that I have for you all. I've been part of this community for a long time, and enjoyed seeing Kevin's and your posts...of the cars...the bikes....the tech questions etc. I never got the honor of meeting Kevin in person or yourself, but am sure have exchanged comments with each other on some threads. What I've seen from these posts is that Kevin was a very well respected guy, and made such a positive impact on so many people. Also, that he was a great Dad and husband. You're so right to never take anything or anyone for granted. Life is so precious, and extremely short. I'm a Dad of 2 girls, and learning of this tragedy just really hit close to home for me. I can't imagine what your nieces are going through right now. I am thinking of all of you and wish you all strength and courage to get through this. May Kevin Rest in eternal Peace.

Carlos

Thank you all again for all your kind words and support. I have been sharing this outpouring with the family.

The visitation and funeral details are as follows:

Friends may call at the MOUNT LAWN FUNERAL HOME & CEMETERY, 21 Garrard Road, Whitby on Monday, December 2, 2019 from 1-4 & 6-9 pm.
    Memorial Service in the chapel on Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 11 am.

"Work hard play harder.”

Bumping this thread to the top as a reminder that the visitation is tonight if you can make it out.

Thanks Ed.