Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2

Thread: just another double standard

just another double standard

anyone else remember the black face incident? apparently that wasn't a big deal and all he needed to say was sorry.

but when its a conservative, saying that both racism and bullying exist, but that doesn't make all of Canada bad. Means you must lose your job

maybe ive been sheltered living out here but I have seen far more cases of political bigotry in my life than racism.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    anyone else remember the black face incident? apparently that wasn't a big deal and all he needed to say was sorry.

but when its a conservative, saying that both racism and bullying exist, but that doesn't make all of Canada bad. Means you must lose your job

maybe ive been sheltered living out here but I have seen far more cases of political bigotry in my life than racism.
    There's no hate like Liberal hate.

Black face, Groping a female reporter, playing Mr Dressup and insulting an entire country, Inviting a convicted attempted murder to dinner in India. All forgivable if your name is Trudeau. Fucking incompetent clown who got re-elected by all the people with their hands out. Definitely double standard for sure.

Foxstang
    Didn't someone go to jail for showing up at a protest in blackface recently? trudeau should have been impeached upon learning about his terrible and stupid acts.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxstang View Post
    Didn't someone go to jail for showing up at a protest in blackface recently? trudeau should have been impeached upon learning about his terrible and stupid acts.
    I don't know if that's exactly what happened at the protest - I don't think there is a charge for wearing colour on your face.

Nope that is exactly what happened. he showed up they asked him to leave he said he was doing it in solidarity with them. The police arrested him for disturbing the peace.

According to the mainstream news article I read.

Club Supporter
    Nope that is exactly what happened. he showed up they asked him to leave he said he was doing it in solidarity with them. The police arrested him for disturbing the peace.

According to the mainstream news article I read.
    I'm not sure if any charges were laid as yet (the media reports contradict each other) - I believe they removed him primarily for his own sake/safety. I think once he's been charged then his name will be publicly accessible which might mean other consequences for him but I don't think I've seen his name in any articles). Likely a social media stunt that could go wrong.

Club Supporter
    There is a case to be made for just leaving him there.....

Club Supporter
    Can't argue with that - over-reach of police authority. Defund?