Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  15

Thread: Adams products

Adams products

I’m looking for something to use on the family ride (black ‘18 Grand Cherokee) to add some protection and shine. I’m still not sold on CC and have used Zaino in the past, which I really liked but I’m thinking of trying Adams products now. Specifically looking at the Americana paste wax and wondering if anyone has used it.

I have a brand new container of the Americana sitting at home. Never used it on anything simply because everything else out there is easier to work with. If you have to go with a paste wax go Collinite 915.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    I’m looking for something to use on the family ride (black ‘18 Grand Cherokee) to add some protection and shine. I’m still not sold on CC and have used Zaino in the past, which I really liked but I’m thinking of trying Adams products now. Specifically looking at the Americana paste wax and wondering if anyone has used it.

Well damn. Everyone has their preferred stuff, and they’re all “the best”. Thx for the reply though.

lol. You asked Just buy one and give it a go. That is what I do.

QUOTE=Ponyryd;321410]Well damn. Everyone has their preferred stuff, and they’re all “the best”. Thx for the reply though.[/QUOTE]

Had few products from these guys kicking around the shop for couple or three years now, finally tried it on the Cobra and again today on the Ram. Wow it's easy to use, very pleased with the results. I'm sure there are better out there but for my level of expertise, came out better vs what I expected.

Two excellent products for shine and protection (I have them both):

Turtle Wax Seal N Shine (Walmart)

P&S Beadmaker (online)

Check out/search YouTube for some good reviews on both.

Both are spray on and wipe off....super easy and last quite a while and leave a very nice shine.

Been using Adams products for years. Are there better products, possibly. I’ve been using their products for years and I am generally very happy with the results. I have both the Americana and the patriot waxes and they both work great. I also use their buttery wax. Very easy on and off, lasts a long time, and provides a great shine and water beading.
    2005 HP White GT - Red Leather Interior -Shaker 1000 - FR-500-S Axle Backs -Roush TVS 2300 Supercharged - GT500 Fuel pumps, GT500 TB, GT 500 Pedal covers, Aeroforce Dual Gauges, Performance Automatic 5r55S with hardened input shaft, , Dynotech one piece aluminum D/S
    FR3 Handling Pack and CHE LCA's and relocation brackets. 462 RWHP 443TQ