Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  66
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Threads being moved....

Threads being moved....

Can’t we have a normal, civilized discussion here anymore? I started a thread yesterday or maybe Friday and now it’s moved to Black Flag ffs. I’m sure I could guess who got all butthurt caused it to be moved.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: In before BFF.

Sticky from the Black Flag forum.

Not looking to discourage anyone from posting anything so we've created a forum where it's more appropriate to discuss subjects that tend to get heated (I would assume we all know what that means). Thank you to Scott B for setting up so quickly. Appreciate everyone's doing their collective best to keep what belongs there out of the other discussion areas / threads.
    Hope this helps make the board a even better experience for everyone.

Mustang Occasionally
    This thread hasn’t been moved yet...

Very contentious thread!!!!

Just log into the BFF, you can continue the free discussion. I don’t see a problem.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Just log into the BFF, you can continue the free discussion. I don’t see a problem.
    I don’t want to be in BFF, and I thought we could have a civilized discussion in the Paddock. I suppose that to me, it seems stupid to move a thread that isn’t intended to be offensive, instead of sending a warning to the person causing the issue. I didn’t see anything past Lou’s post in that thread, and now it’s gone, likely because one or more members spew nothing but hate, and it gets threads moved.

We are not going down the rabbit hole of deciding what crosses the line n what doesn't, off car topic that either is or starts to go offside n into the BF section it goes. No one here wants to decide what is or is not close to the line cause the next thing we'll hear is everyone and their ideas are being censored. Make it a discussion about cars n someone looses their collective shiat, ya they are gonna hear about it. Fortunately we've had to decide almost nothing along those lines as for the most part the sites been self policing on those things.
    Decision came down to either flush the racier discussions or make a place for the discussion to continue, BF forum. It's been around a lil over two years now and to me is doing a good job of balancing everyone's wants n needs.

I hope that thread didn't get moved because of my comments, my "delete this thread" comment was a joke that members that have known me since I discovered the forums should know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    I don’t want to be in BFF, and I thought we could have a civilized discussion in the Paddock. I suppose that to me, it seems stupid to move a thread that isn’t intended to be offensive, instead of sending a warning to the person causing the issue. I didn’t see anything past Lou’s post in that thread, and now it’s gone, likely because one or more members spew nothing but hate, and it gets threads moved.
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

Hey Lou you back to stirring things up again

Nothing like that at all Lou.

Quote Originally Posted by Minaccia View Post
    I hope that thread didn't get moved because of my comments, my "delete this thread" comment was a joke that members that have known me since I discovered the forums should know.
    That was the last post I read in there before it was moved, so yes, Lou, in my mind it was all your fault