Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  30
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 3rd President in History to be impeached?

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    When did they call them selves the jurors?

Viewers in a bubble? As oppose to what?
    Are people who only watch cnn also in a bubble? When did you become an expert on his viewer demographic? Do you have stats to back that up?
    They called themselves jurors in December.

Yes, people who only watch CNN are only in a bubble too.

Isn't the next step a "trial" with a judge (albeit political but then, there is a judge: Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr.)?
    Last edited by 92redragtop; 01-13-2020 at 08:13 PM.

I don't recall that but fine.
    are they jurors like the Dems were in the house?

were the Dems un biased in their vote to impeach him?

why are the dems now calling for a trial and for the senators to be un biased? they could have done a trial in the house would they have had to step aside if they were not unbiased?

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    I don't recall that but fine.
    are they jurors like the Dems were in the house?

were the Dems un biased in their vote to impeach him?

why are the dems now calling for a trial and for the senators to be un biased? they could have done a trial in the house would they have had to step aside if they were not unbiased?
    I don't believe the impeachment process is considered a "trial" nor is there a judge presiding over the proceeding (I believe Roberts is with SCOTUS but not sure who appointed him).

the dems in the house had the option to have a trial. they chose not to and rammed threw an impeachment vote with no evidence after calling for impeachment, since the day after Trump was elected, they broke multiple ethical laws if not out right laws, and openly said on national tv that they have been working on an impeachment plan since almost a year before the events that they claim they are impeaching him for. they moved the goal posts for impeachment multipule times and ultimately settled on articals that arnt actual law.

now they are demanding the senate hold a trial. and be impartial

you don't see a problem with any of that.

also I have searched ant cant find anywhere that members of the senate were calling themselves a jury. there is lots of cases of the house dems and the media calling them a jury but that's just more lies to spread to people who don't know any better

Hypothetically if there is one leader and no opposition what good are the laws...?
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

I believe this 3rd term talk was originally made as a joke. it was then ran with by the media as fact and "another example of trump being a tyrant, dictator)

very much the same as the story they ran with way back in 2016 oh how, when Trump lost he would not except the results" that one is ironic.

the founding fathers set up the us government with different rolls and no one has plenary power over any other. the presidential branch, the house and the senate are voted in by the people, and are there to service the wants of the people. the judicial branch is appointed and impartial, only holding loyalty to the law and the constitution.

all set up as check and balances.