Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  30
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 3rd President in History to be impeached?

Meanwhile "Sleepy Joe" and his substance abusing & loser son are being investigated in the Ukraine.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ng-the-bidens/
    Member of the IDGAF+FU2 Community

Club Supporter
    Sounds like more Trump election manipulation for personal gain via a foreign government.

And meanwhile, DJT spawn getting "special" permits and travelling to kill endangered animals and meeting with foreign government officials while trading on his "name" as POTUS family while POTUS is POTUS but then calling out VP from a few years ago.....corruption still going strong in this crime family. I believe daddy relaxed US government rules recently that allows baby boy to import slaughtered for fun trophy head. Oh, how many more foreign patents and licences has Ivanka obtained by leveraging her position in the WH and name?

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Sounds like more Trump election manipulation for personal gain via a foreign government.

And meanwhile, DJT spawn getting "special" permits and travelling to kill endangered animals and meeting with foreign government officials while trading on his "name" as POTUS family while POTUS is POTUS but then calling out VP from a few years ago.....corruption still going strong in this crime family. I believe daddy relaxed US government rules recently that allows baby boy to import slaughtered for fun trophy head. Oh, how many more foreign patents and licences has Ivanka obtained by leveraging her position in the WH and name?
    You sure like to whine about supposed interference in the American election, yet I never see you bitching about the Clinton's or the One Big Ass Mistake by America (Obama) among others interfering in our election.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post

so trump using name for gain is bad, but biden doing it is trump fuel election interference? oh course if you ignore the fact that people in the Obama team complained at the time about hunter working in Ukraine and they were told to sit down and shush.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    You sure like to whine about supposed interference in the American election, yet I never see you bitching about the Clinton's or the One Big Ass Mistake by America (Obama) among others interfering in our election.
    The post above was whining about something that happened a few years back under previous administration when you have corruption going on now (including the children and in-laws who live in the WH on taxpayer dime and those outside the WH doing backroom business for personal/daddy business, similar to Rudy G.). I have no problem looking at potential wrongdoing from the past but it's folly to ignore the same thing happening now in a current administration/family while they are pointing to a "shiny object" from the past to divert attention from their wrongdoing and shady dealings.

Club Supporter
    From what I understand - no/minimal blind trusts. Kids/in-laws are trying to cash in big while the money is flowing.

Look up the agencies that maintain a roster of speakers and check out the speaking engagement fees - Bush, Reagan, Clinton etc were getting up to $250K to speak at events post political career which was in addition to book revenue. Some who have had private sector/professional careers also have consulting, BoD, and other rainmaker revenue which are in the millions. Same goes here, how many speaking engagements, BoD positions, rainmaker positions/activities do Mulroney, Harper, Chretien, Mike Harris, etc have - this is significant revenue stream for them although dollars are not as big as in the US market.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    example of current wrong doing

how about listing illegally obtained patents

details on "slaughter of endangered species". Please define the difference between slaughter and hunting with a permit while you're at it.

mud slinging is easy, and lazy
    Why would the daughter of POTUS (who is on government payroll along with her husband be getting hard to obtain licences/patent protection for her private business).
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/06/ivan...rademarks.html

Look up the Mongolian escapades - very limited number of permits and they're hiding how he got it, was accompanied by government officials, meeting with head of state, secrecy around import/export licences - Big T also had meetings at WH back in the summer with Mongolian president. Real transparent folks.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-he-killed-it/
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...da/4407307002/

Club Supporter
    Sure-if daddy wasn't POTUS I'm sure he would have been granted the permit and met with head of state.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    You're probably right, although Trump had plenty of sway as a private citizen. So what's your point. The norm in Mongolia to award permits is for the rich and powerful to get them.

I've got breaking news. The rich and powerful eat better food, live in nicer homes, drive nicer cars, screw prettier women and generally get away with more than us plebs.
    So lock up Hunter, Joe, DJT II and DJT I since they're doing the same crooked shit (probably worse for POTUS though as VP role is mostly toothless in the US)?

Club Supporter
    Government contracts awarded to Trump allies - same shit/different faces. One's a past crime, one is crime in progress.