Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  30
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 3rd President in History to be impeached?

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    The way I understood after listening to some podcasts....
    Maybe you need better podcasts?
    -Don____________

No I never said it was like a divorce. I said think of signing divorce papers and then not filing the divorce papers with the courts
    In the Eyes of the government your not yet divorced.

They can vote 100 times but if she dosnt file the paper work it means a noting

I’ll take the opinion of a lawyer in a pod cast over that of 90% of the msm

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    It’s not a divorce. It’s high crimes and misdemeanours.
    you are correct and by the letter of the law neither articles they impeached him on are high crimes or misdemeanors

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    My understanding is that the House impeaches and the Senate decides if to remove or not (which they won't as with Clinton). McConnell and Lindsay has already said they were not impartial jurors - the delay is likely related to this.
    the judicial branch are the impartial jurors. the house could have got them involved and sent proper subpoenas and had an actual trial if they wanted to.

the senate is made up of senators. they are voted in and partisan.

was the members of the house acting as impartial jurors when they voted for impeachment?

Club Supporter
    No I never said it was like a divorce. I said think of signing divorce papers and then not filing the divorce papers with the courts
    In the Eyes of the government your not yet divorced.

They can vote 100 times but if she dosnt file the paper work it means a noting

I’ll take the opinion of a lawyer in a pod cast over that of 90% of the msm
    You gotta take some of what Ben says with a grain of salt because he's talking to folks in a bubble (like Fox viewers).

Club Supporter
    the judicial branch are the impartial jurors. the house could have got them involved and sent proper subpoenas and had an actual trial if they wanted to.

the senate is made up of senators. they are voted in and partisan.

was the members of the house acting as impartial jurors when they voted for impeachment?
    But if they are calling themselves jurors and members of a jury then what is their obligation as a member of that jury?

A jury is a sworn body of people (the jurors) convened to render an impartial verdict (a finding of fact on a question) officially submitted to them by a court, or to set a penalty or judgment.

But if they are calling themselves jurors and members of a jury then what is their obligation as a member of that jury?

A jury is a sworn body of people (the jurors) convened to render an impartial verdict (a finding of fact on a question) officially submitted to them by a court, or to set a penalty or judgment.
    when did they call themselves a Jury? its the senate not a jury.

You gotta take some of what Ben says with a grain of salt because he's talking to folks in a bubble (like Fox viewers).

as oppose to CNN, msnbe ect ect?

Ben IS a Lawyer. and he is open about his biased but better than any other news source ive watched he is up front about the truth first and for most.

he sued to be a very common expert on a lot of the left wing media sources until they went full out crazy.

care to show different facts than what I posted or just going to wright it off because of the source?

Club Supporter
    as oppose to CNN, msnbe ect ect?

Ben IS a Lawyer. and he is open about his biased but better than any other news source ive watched he is up front about the truth first and for most.

he sued to be a very common expert on a lot of the left wing media sources until they went full out crazy.

care to show different facts than what I posted or just going to wright it off because of the source?
    I listen to all his podcasts as well through 2019 and so far in 2020 and it provides some balance to the other side but I noticed he has a specific pattern to how he approaches a topic/issue before he settles into talking to a target demographic of his listeners who are in a specific bubble (similar to Fox viewers).

- - - Updated - - -

when did they call themselves a Jury? its the senate not a jury.
    They called themselves jurors. Can you be a non-jury juror?

I listen to all his podcasts as well through 2019 and so far in 2020 and it provides some balance to the other side but I noticed he has a specific pattern to how he approaches a topic/issue before he settles into talking to a target demographic of his listeners who are in a specific bubble (similar to Fox viewers).

- - - Updated - - -

They called themselves jurors. Can you be a non-jury juror?
    When did they call them selves the jurors?

Viewers in a bubble? As oppose to what?
    Are people who only watch cnn also in a bubble? When did you become an expert on his viewer demographic? Do you have stats to back that up?