Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,804
Page 394 of 428 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4278

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

AN IPA is a series that acts as a creative outlet for all things IPA from Oss. An APA is a sister series of sorts, with certain hoppy similarities in a lighter vehicle.
    This batch of An APA is hopped with Citra and Sterling. Tastes like pineapple, confit lemon and pine. ABV: 5.6%

GHOST ORCHID. What do you do when something you love is in scarce supply? When demand outweighs supply? Faced with the reality that we will never be able to acquire all the Nelson Sauvin of our dreams, we decided to reserve the lions share of our Nelson allotment for this magnificent IPA: Ghost Orchid. Named after the highly coveted but endangered flower, this ode to one of the most unique hop varieties is about relishing a rarity. 6.3% Alc.

GREENBELLY LORAL emerges as our first Triple IPA, and with it, a reminder that prodigious hop additions just taste good. This batch is a special Loral version made with regular Loral hops and lupulin powder. It's supercharged! Hugely aromatic, with notes of clementine, vanilla, soft jasmine, low bitterness, and a pillowy soft body, this beer translates a great magnitude of hops into an impressively balanced, hazy orb of wonder. 10% Alc/Vol.
    -Don____________

Club Supporter
    ^^Did you make a trip over to Bellwoods? Greenbelly Loral is tasty.

I have a couple orders to pickup at the Hafis Rd location.

Co-worker of mine was heading over there, I asked him to pick me up a few things. Traded him some Parsons for it.
    -Don____________

First week of working in Alberta, 1 more week to go, picked up some Big Beaver Brewing Company Brut IPA from Calgary. Nice to wind the week down with.
    Also got a haircut earlier this week, finally got rid of the Larry David crazy hair look, and last night restaurants opened, and got to eat in a sit down setting for the first time in 4+ months. Was getting sick of drive through food
    First world problems.
    IMG_20210611_210247.jpg

Club Supporter
    Nice! Probably some interesting brews out there?

How are the planes these days?

Not too bad, still only about 30-40 % capacity, only issue is how many times Air Canada changes your flights, they seem to consolidate them about 1-2 weeks before departure, either 8 am or 4- 5pm. I always book the rear of the plane, most people seem to want to sit more to the front to get off first. My flying is down about 1/2 of what I normally would have done, but i can see this changing as things ramp up towards the fall.
    Lots of craft brewers out here, but because there are alot of small Liquor Marts,(think Circle K size store) selection is not like the LCBO or The beer store.

If you’re still out there and in Calgary, try Cabin brewing. Apparently they are fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    If you’re still out there and in Calgary, try Cabin brewing. Apparently they are fantastic

Thanks for the recommendation, always interested in trying something new. Headed down around lunch, patio was busy, picked up these 3, have tried the Sunshine Rain, and Retro Spectrum, well worth the trip, nice flavour even the 6.7% Sunshine Rain wasn't over powering for me.
    Super Saturation NEPA will be my night cap.
    If you want to try one of these 3 will bring it back for you to try
    IMG_20210612_133306.jpg

What are you Drinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation, always interested in trying something new. Headed down around lunch, patio was busy, picked up these 3, have tried the Sunshine Rain, and Retro Spectrum, well worth the trip, nice flavour even the 6.7% Sunshine Rain wasn't over powering for me.
    Super Saturation NEPA will be my night cap.
    If you want to try one of these 3 will bring it back for you to try
    IMG_20210612_133306.jpg
    Awesome! Glad you got to go there. I’d definitely be interested in trying them!!

Edit—Establishment Brewery and Outcast are also supposed to be pretty good.

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    Awesome! Glad you got to go there. I’d definitely be interested in trying them!!

Edit—Establishment Brewery and Outcast are also supposed to be pretty good.

Will PM you when I get back