Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 160 of 428 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 4280

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    Ok, maybe a bottle then the beer..... At any rate it was too much. I don’t believe I’d do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That tasting at Cowbell does look good - I've only seen 3 of their brews in-store and have never seen any dark ones.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

What are you Drinking!!

Still doesn’t taste the same when in Mexico- but then I was wasted for the whole month backpacking it

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    That tasting at Cowbell does look good - I've only seen 3 of their brews in-store and have never seen any dark ones.
    They have their core beers canned and available at the store. The darks were small batch series available on draft at the brewery. Some were available in cans but were no longer in stock. They were all good, and I would have got some cans if they had them. Could have gotten growler fills but I have enough to power through already

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    ^^Cool - I do like "Doc Purdue's Bobcat" which is available in the LCBO so I'll have to see if I can get out there this year to try the limited releases.

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post

Double fisting...nice!!

Few I’ve had this weekend

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    That’s is an awesome beer!!! I’d get more if my fridge wasn’t full of various Murica beers and such
    So I see you finished the “murica” beers and filled your fridge with No.8?
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    So I see you finished the “murica” beers and filled your fridge with No.8?
    Nope. Had one buried in there. Still have lots and keep adding, can’t keep up!

You missed my visit to Cowbell, figured you’d be first to comment since it’s in your old stomping grounds.

Freezing rain n forgot to buy. Found this at the back of the fridge- I have no idea where I got it from, Hope it’s still good and don’t give me the shits

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Freezing rain n forgot to buy. Found this at the back of the fridge- I have no idea where I got it from, Hope it’s still good and don’t give me the shits

LOL, I was at Longos a couple of weeks ago and didn't have time to head to the LCBO and picked up a 6 pack to save me a trip! No TP required.