Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 10 of 429 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

HyperGT
    good investment either way.
    My god you will ruin it there....bring it to my place i will hold onto it for you

Should be fine inside your house as long as temps and humidity fairly constant and not in sunlight. . Scotch is pretty tough.

i
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
    depends on the bottling date. mine is 2001 or 2002. i cant remember. when i get a chance i will take it out of its original shipping box/foam then open the wood case with the key to get to the info and the bottle. i store it in my bedroom closet. is that proper storage???

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    I never knew what it was called....may swing by tonight and see if i can find a bottle to try out. nothing better then first hand knowledge.

Edit: Nevermind, no one carries it on route home. Closest place is big bay point, schomberg or newmarket.....
    Nothing in Woodstock either.
    ~Scott B

I may go grab one from the Newmarket store, just out of curiosity.
    BECAUSE RACECAR

swing by my place so we can sample it....
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

It's just corn or grain alcohol, it's just a novelty. I have a small amount of 96%, your reading that right, grain alcohol that I save for smart asses that say they can "drink anything". I only let them have 1/4 to half a shot. Trust me, they never ask for anymore. I have it so I can cook Portuguese sausage on a porcelain pig. This stuff burns forever. I don't like the flavour at all. I don't even like 151 proof rum.
    I can get my hands on Apple shine any time I want. Can't stand it either.

I have some "Slivo" that i brought back from Bosnia in the 90's. They don't nickname it "Sleep in the ditch" for nothing.

"In Bosnia, home distillation of plum rakia/šljivovica is common (plum = šljiva). Croatians and Serbians of Bosnia have a long tradition of making plum rakia and it is often made by individuals."

We used to have to designate 2 people on patrol to be the ones hosted by the locals. They would take great offence if you did not take a drink when they offered it to you. Many a patrol i was often 2/3rds in the bag by the time we made it back to camp. Even would be given the choice of daughters to marry.....
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

Quote Originally Posted by Intmdtr View Post
    They don't nickname it "Sleep in the ditch" for nothing.

They would take great offence if you did not take a drink when they offered it to you. Even would be given the choice of daughters to marry.....

LOL

abeltrame
    Sippin' on a Mill Street Stock Ale at the moment. Delish

03svt
    Just stopping for a break from yard work, cracked a cold tall boy Stella...going down good I might just have another!

Having a few Richards dark myself.