Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 134 of 428 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 4280

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

Higher Learning through beer:

This weekend stopped in at the Parson's Brewery and picked up a couple of "Westy's", and tried a new beer "Marysburgh Vortex", American Double IPA (8.5%). While I was "sampling" the beer they gave me the story of the "Vortex".

The Marysburgh Vortex is an area of eastern Lake Ontario with a history of shipwrecks during the age of sail and steam that has encouraged legends, superstitions and comparisons to the Bermuda Triangle. The name describes an area whose three corners are Wolfe Island (Ontario), Mexico Bay near Oswego, NY, and Point Petre in Prince Edward County. Although many legends suggest mysterious circumstances for the sinkings, historical writers have attributed the area's record of shipping disasters to conventional maritime hazards such as bad weather, shifting cargoes, fires, submerged reefs exposed during periods of low water levels, and compass errors due to natural geomagnetic anomalies.
    Point Petre is where they launched the Avro Arrow models from and tested the Iroquois engines.
    -Don____________

Not sure what I'm drinking.

-Don____________

Hmm that would be interesting...

Club Supporter
    I wonder what they define as craft beer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    ^^Tasty liquid....

Tried a couple new IPAs from Collective Arts. Gotta say, I have never been disappointed with anything from this brewery.

IPA No.4

Radio the Mothership (don't plan on going anywhere or doing anything after a couple of these)
    -Don____________

^^^^ had much Wayne Gretzky whiskey last weekend. The more you drink the more delicious it becomes!

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Cool small batch brewery in St Jacobs called Block 3. This the their Farmhouse Saison. Bought some bottles of some of their other brews too.