Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 151 of 428 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4280

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Last time in Mexico we got a couple of bottles of Revolucion.
    By no means am i a tequila aficionado, but I quite liked this one.

I tasted one once and it was like a single malt scotch smooth. Is this one like that and can you remember $$. Appreciate it.

- - - Updated - - -

I read the first thing you look for is %100 Agave

Dos Patron, por favor

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Anyone know a nice smooth tequila that is available in Mexico. Going there soon and want a smooth one. Thx

What are you Drinking!!

Took the old girl out for one last ride of the season. Went out to Bench Brewing in Beamsville for a delicious Bewilder Brett IPA. Nice light ipa. Hints of citrus and not too bitter.

Also found some of these at the LCBO in Grimsby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Nice score!

I guess the guy at GLB wasn’t entirely truthful. In fairness, he did say the “tall boys” weren’t available at the LCBO. He failed to mention the shorties. I didn’t even know GLB had the 355ml cans. Too small anyway, LOL, you’ll have to put 2 in a glass.
    -Don____________

What are you Drinking!!

Yep, as long as I got some without having to put up with BS Toronto traffic I’m happy. I’ll gladly put 2 in a glass.

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Nice score!

I guess the guy at GLB wasn’t entirely truthful. In fairness, he did say the “tall boys” weren’t available at the LCBO. He failed to mention the shorties. I didn’t even know GLB had the 355ml cans. Too small anyway, LOL, you’ll have to put 2 in a glass.
    Giving in....going to GLB tomorrow to get the new Octopus Wants To Fight New England IPA and Frust! An IPA with Passion Fruit. Hopefully they have some left.

Menagerie- Citra from Fairweather Brewing in Hamilton after a trip to Great Lakes in Toronto.

Club Supporter
    How was the Citra?

Delicious. One of the best I’ve had this year. Hints of citrus, smooth and hoppy but not bitter.