Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 182 of 428 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 4280

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

pwrab
    My wife likes Vodka. Got her a bottle of the Ontario based ‘dairy’ vodka called Vodkow. She seemed to like it. Says it tastes different, but was good.....the place is in the Ottawa Valley, called Dairy Distillery.

Club Supporter
    Some recent purchases

IMG_20190510_2221305.jpg

Club Supporter
    Tonight's beverage

IMG_20190510_2223369.jpg

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

What are you Drinking!!

For later, had to make sure I get ransack the universe ( hits hard for some reason)
    Odd I thought it was collective arts because can design but says High Road Brewing 7.1% Bronan Vermont IPA? Taylor Rd NOTL

I think I’m starting to like IPA more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

^^^can does look very collective arts’ish
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Some recent purchases

IMG_20190510_2221305.jpg
    Richard, where is the NEIPA from? Also no phone call to have a beer....?

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    For later, had to make sure I get ransack the universe ( hits hard for some reason)
    Odd I thought it was collective arts because can design but says High Road Brewing 7.1% Bronan Vermont IPA? Taylor Rd NOTL

I think I’m starting to like IPA more

The Bronan IPA is a good one. It’s brewed in my hood, but you think I can find the brewery...? Hell no!! Hahaha!

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

I have a good aquitance who has done a number of events with GLB, and asked what the chances of getting the Juno Beach First Wave?. He dropped by with 2 cans! I had spoke to a rep at GLB and they were just blown away from the response for this beer.
    Anyways going to share with my pops this week. Cheers!IMG_20190511_185224.jpg

Got a bunch while in Murica the other day. Had these today. Southern Tier is in western NY and is making some good beer and SingleCut is in NYC and makes fantastic beer. They are by far my favorite American brewery right now. I’ve yet to have a bad beer from them.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    Richard, where is the NEIPA from? Also no phone call to have a beer....?

Unfortunately we did not make it over the bridge from Twenty Valley. I got the Oast in Toronto. Probably have to do a CBI run soon so I'll give you a heads up before I head down.

NEIPA (along with HEIMWEH, a dry hopped kellerbier, and Black Lager) are from Junction Brewing (located next to Rainhard and Shacklands in the Stockyards area). They didn't have these when I was there last. If you're interested I can grab some for you to try and bring it next time I'm down.