Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 283 of 428 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 4280

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

I am pleasantly surprised at the great selection of craft brewers here in New Brunswick. The Liquor NB has as much shelf space as my local Beer Store and LCBO.
    My favorite in this batch is Lobster Kiss.
    IMG_20200202_200502.jpg

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post
    I am pleasantly surprised at the great selection of craft brewers here in New Brunswick. The Liquor NB has as much shelf space as my local Beer Store and LCBO.
    My favorite in this batch is Lobster Kiss.
    IMG_20200202_200502.jpg
    Nice line up.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post

Today’s selection, to go along with football and some delicious smoked ribs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You've had a busy day - how was the first Orange Snail brew? I've had the Iron Pig before but it's been a while since I've tried their other selections at the brewery.

The Irish Red was actually very nice. Kinda sweet and definitely malty. Good first beer of the day. Not sure I’d want to drink it after a couple IPAs though.

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Saucy!

Wish you lived closer, damn those ribs look good!
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Saucy!

Wish you lived closer, damn those ribs look good!
    We could make a trade

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Last one...from a brewery in Newmarket that I’ve never heard of. Brought back by a friend who was there yesterday. Very good NEIPA.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post

Last one...from a brewery in Newmarket that I’ve never heard of. Brought back by a friend who was there yesterday. Very good NEIPA.

Nice - I think I've seen that brand (not that specific beer) but didn't realize they were in Newmarket. John's slipping up - it's in his backyard but he's been keeping it under wraps.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Nice - I think I've seen that brand (not that specific beer) but didn't realize they were in Newmarket. John's slipping up - it's in his backyard but he's been keeping it under wraps.
    He keeps secrets !

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Club Supporter
    Last of the beer from Iles de la Madeleine - this was a strong one and was saving it so figured Super Bowl Sunday was a good time to try it. It was surprisingly smooth and flavourful despite the alcohol which while noticeable, did not overpower the other notes.

Brewery description:
    Subject to the great cold of winter, our Foghorn has become an ice beer with a masterful balance. Unique note of candied fruit, caramel and alcohol

thumbnail (30).jpg