Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 295 of 428 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 4280

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Thanks newbs. What’s next, you’re going to ruin hot dogs for me?
    No , you get the good ones - which I have yet to find. I eat those chemical infested ones like in the video, maybe all chemicals that mimic beef?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Definitely NO fruit in beer.. had a few of those at beer fest. Brutal.
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    I personally find big brewery beers to be bland and more about the alcohol than the flavour, and their ingredients are geared toward their profit margin versus quality/flavour (kind of like shopping at Walmart versus a specialty shop that pays attention to the details).

Stuff used in big brewery beers (now or in the past) that I like to avoid: GMO Corn Syrup, GMO Corn, GMO rice, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Fish Bladder, Propylene Glycol, Monosodium Glutamate (MSG), Natural Flavors, GMO Sugars, Caramel Coloring, Insect-Based Dyes, Carrageenan, BPA
    My sentiments exactly.
    In regards to some bad craft beers, definitely have had a few but usually on first go round on a new beer, I only pick up single, limits your chances of getting stuck with a case

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    “NO FRUIT IN BEER!!!!”

Funny when in LCBO I’m about to pick it up but then hear Don’s voice

I do too!

After seeing an earlier post on Orange Snail in Milton, dropped in and picked up Rattle n Nemo Amber Ale, and Jasper 16 IPA, the Jasper 16 IPA, is one of the nicest I have had in quite some time
    Paired with a Reuben on Marbled Rye from a little place here in Oakville, Big Wolfs, run by a lovely young lady.
    IMG_20200228_180334.jpg

What are you Drinking!!

New brewery in St. Catharines, Cold Break Brewing. Had their ipa previously. Went today for lunch and the food is fantastic. So it the NEIPA.

Found this new jem at the LCBO. The best so far from Cowbell in my opinion.

Another from my trip to Ottawa. 10%....time for bed now

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

New pale ale from Wayne Gretzky Craft brewery with some smoked sausage and jalapeño poppers. Didn’t like it, wouldn’t have it again. The original Rye Lager and the new Session Ale are good but this one would be a pass if the others were available.

Last of my Quebec purchases. NEIPA, was very good. I may have one of these stashed for you Richard.

Dessert/bedtime Imperial Stout. Super boozy and chocolatey. Would be great next to a campfire. Need some chocolate to go with it.

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    Dang, 11.8%.

Barbie today - that's dedicated.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Told you that guy’s a heavyweight

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Still not done that one...it’ll be bedtime when I do though