Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 296 of 428 FirstFirst ... 196246286292293294295296297298299300306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 4280

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Dang, 11.8%.

Barbie today - that's dedicated.
    As long as its not windy, it’s smoker time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    “NO FRUIT IN BEER!!!!”

Funny when in LCBO I’m about to pick it up but then hear Don’s voice
    I broke one of my cardinal rules yesterday. Was at GLB and picked up this trio...

Furthermore… You Forgot to Mention BIGFOOT! A New England IIPA with mango. This well crafted NEIIPA showcases the Citra and Galaxy hops it was brewed with, which are known to provide notes of mango. They did. It also contains mango, which means it features lots of mango on both the nose and with each sip. At 8% and 40 IBUs, Bigfoot is not to be trifled with lightly.

RoboHop Imperial IPA
    , this one New England style... is not a beer to trifle with. Tropical fruits abound from the glass, which consist of passion fruit, guava, lemon with notes of white grape and evergreen mingling together. The full-bodied 8.5% Imperial IPA is very gentle on the palate, making it one sneaky bugger. Many of the aromas come through in the taste, resulting in a very pleasant juicy finish that’s slightly dry.

Farmer Srong Imperial IPA Collaboration with VQH Farms. Contains Ontario grown Centennial and Chinook hops. Founded by 4th generation Ontario farmers, (cousins Curtis, Jared, and Joe) VQH Farms was born out of a passion for growing and a love for craft beer. Located in Eden, ON the hops of VQH make this one drinkable New England IIPA. Lackey picks up lime and gooseberry
    -Don____________

Absolutely horrid, my neice dropped this off last week end, I had ran out of my personal selection, thought I would give this a try.
    IMG_20200301_165632.jpg

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post
    Absolutely horrid, my neice dropped this off last week end, I had ran out of my personal selection, thought I would give this a try.
    IMG_20200301_165632.jpg
    It’s ok
    It’s the thought that counts !!

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

What are you Drinking!!

It’s a bit fruity Don, good but not my favorite from GLB. Pairs nice with ground beef tacos

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Will try and get by GLB this weekend for this limited run. Not available at LCBO
    glb bLACK jACK.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post
    Will try and get by GLB this weekend for this limited run. Not available at LCBO
    glb bLACK jACK.jpg
    Yes!! Saw it in their Instagram

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,

^^^^^I’ve never had that, they stopped making it long before I was in the good beer game. Hopefully my GLB source can score me one.

What are you Drinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    ^^^^^I’ve never had that, they stopped making it long before I was in the good beer game. Hopefully my GLB source can score me one.

That’s hard to believe??

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    That’s hard to believe??

I used to drink Bud Light, Keith’s and the occasional Waterloo Dark. That was the extent of my beer drinking, if you can believe that. Then I was on some meds that limited my consumption to 1 or 2 a week and I figured if I can only have 2, I’m gonna have the good stuff and voila, craft beer Mike was born!