Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 310 of 428 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 4280

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

Club Supporter
    Hang in there bud.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Thanks bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Club Supporter
    Nice and juicy but doesn't hit as hard as the Badlands brews.

thumbnail (60).jpg

What are you Drinking!!

Maybe this will help with the “dry read”
    Elzacca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,

Club Supporter
    That looks like fun?

What are you Drinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    That looks like fun?
    Fun? maybe it will help with my insomnia, besides not fun for you- it has nothing to do with MONEY! ( investment, portfolio, off shore accounts, diversified investments, stocks, bonds, rate of return blah blah blah) I'm getting sleepy already lol. All I need is for you to tell me what to invest in or what to do with the little money I have!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Fun? maybe it will help with my insomnia, besides not fun for you- it has nothing to do with MONEY!
    LOL - not too far off...working on money stuff right now but not mine, the company's. Have a call tomorrow to discuss estimates on how much $$$ we might lose due to client bankruptcies/business failures if this shutdown lasts until April 30, June 30, and August 30.

Can't complain though, took some time during the weekdays recently to figure out which stocks to buy while the market was dropping so giving back some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    LOL - not too far off...working on money stuff right now but not mine, the company's. Have a call tomorrow to discuss estimates on how much $$$ we might lose due to client bankruptcies/business failures if this shutdown lasts until April 30, June 30, and August 30.

Can't complain though, took some time during the weekdays recently to figure out which stocks to buy while the market was dropping so giving back some time now.
    Should I buy anything with oil- I heard its going Negative a barrel ?? lol- now I'm talking nonsense, Badlands hitting hard lol

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    Should I buy anything with oil- I heard its going Negative a barrel ?? lol- now I'm talking nonsense, Badlands hitting hard lol
    Nah, not oil right now although they're really beaten up (already have some of those in equity funds) - I already had energy stocks in my portfolio (Enbridge, Encana) but picked up some more renewable infrastructure, utilities, retirement home companies, insurance companies, Dollarama, etc. Plus before that picked up some more of a couple banks I already had for a while.

Not finished yet - have more to buy but doing dollar cost averaging with purchases.

Wife sent me out for groceries to Longos today. What a weird experience, it was like this sort of Japanese Kabuki Theatre (Kabuki is a classical Japanese dance-drama. Kabuki theatre is known for the stylization of its drama and for the elaborate Kumadori worn by some of its performers), everybody trying their best at social distance, and not getting too close, the guy behind me at the cash started putting his stuff on before he should of, he couldn't get enough apologizes out to everyone around him poor guy(that is usually me the socially awkward one).
    Anyways gave me a chance to get by the beer store, and pick up some Wellington, Muskoka and Lug Tread. Have depleted my reserves over the last week( had 2 Corona hiding at the back of the fridge)
    Check out on Netflix "Tiger King", if you liked the "Making a murderer" documentary this fits right in.
    Beer store Debit Credit was down (cash Only), saw a couple of guys walk away,
    Cheers for now

beer March 29th 2020.jpg