Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 320 of 428 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 4280

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    I want to take a drive to Elora Brewery but will likely wait until mid-May assuming the emergency measures start to relax mid-month.
    It’s a nice place, walk around Elora, do a little shopping, go to the brewery and have a fantastic lunch and some great beer. We stop there occasionally on the way to the in laws. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    Enjoying this Badlands collaboration brew (proceeds go to help those in hospitality industry) tonight.

https://alltogether.beer/

thumbnail2.jpg

Local outfit that offers delivery re-supplying me
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

^^^^^ Nice! I’ve never had anything from them. Also haven’t been down that way in years. When I drove truck I used to go to Leamington, Amherstburg and Windsor all the time. That was at least 12 years ago now.

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    ^^^^^ Nice! I’ve never had anything from them. Also haven’t been down that way in years. When I drove truck I used to go to Leamington, Amherstburg and Windsor all the time. That was at least 12 years ago now.

Guy I used to work with is the GM over there so I figured I'd try 48 of the variety pack. Really liking it so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Title should be "What haven't I been Drinking"! Anyways joined the queue at our local beer store to take back what I have consumed over the past 6 weeks (took about an hour) , had to get the evidence out of the garage before my family put me in the 12 step program! I had about 130 returns to go against my next purchases, which were a sampler pack from Wellington Brewery, my new favourite Cause and Effect, and my old standby of Muskoka brewery.
    Only annoying thing was the lady in front of me was cold, but she had these annoying hard sole shoes she kept stomping/clacking to get warm, after an hour I was ready for a drink! Can't load the video,as it's local to my PC.
    Cheers

Cans Returned Pic.jpg

Beer delivery from Collective Arts Hamilton including All Together, which is a collaboration beer with 500+ breweries around the world and the proceeds all go to support workers in the hospitality industry. All Together beers are all brewed with the same recipe made available by Other Half Brewing in NYC.

Counterpart Brewing’s version of All Together

Club Supporter
    Nice! Would be interested to hear of the differences between brewers for All Together.

I will have 4 different ones soon, hopefully, so my friend and I are going to taste them all to see what each brewer changed. Badlands, Town Brewery, Collective Arts, and Counterpart. I would have more if I could cross the border, but as we all know that is a definite no-no

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Local outfit that offers delivery re-supplying me
    Could of used a few cans for my beer can burgers

Must try some of these brands you guys post