Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 329 of 428 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339379 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 4280

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

Have been on a bit of a beer drinking HIATUS , work picked up considerably in the past week and was in Hamilton today, have seen Collective Arts posted here before, so dropped by and picked up some Surround Sound, Audio Visual, Life in the Clouds, and Hazy State DIPA.
    Tried the Audio Visual and the Hazy state tonight, never thought good tasting beer could ever come out of the Old Lakeport brewery location!
    Art Work is pretty cool also.
    collective arts.jpg

Club Supporter
    Yeah they have some great beers.

Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post
    Have been on a bit of a beer drinking HIATUS , work picked up considerably in the past week and was in Hamilton today, have seen Collective Arts posted here before, so dropped by and picked up some Surround Sound, Audio Visual, Life in the Clouds, and Hazy State DIPA.
    Tried the Audio Visual and the Hazy state tonight, never thought good tasting beer could ever come out of the Old Lakeport brewery location!
    Art Work is pretty cool also.
    collective arts.jpg
    I was at Collective Arts today! You should have gotten some of the Ultra Soft IPA, apparently it’s fantastic. What time we’re you there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Fifth iteration of All Together with some pizza and wings. This one from Cold Break Brewing in St. Catharines. I’d say 4th best, but still very good!

Dessert brown ale. More porter like with coffee and chocolate notes. Very sweet on the backend. Nice end of the day beer.

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    I was at Collective Arts today! You should have gotten some of the Ultra Soft IPA, apparently it’s fantastic. What time we’re you there?

It was around 4PM, didn't realise I could go into the store, so I just phoned in with my order from the order board set up outside. DOH!

Ya, the retail store is still open. They have plexiglass in from of the till and they are taking precautions. I was there shortly after 1 so we wouldn’t have run into each other.

Club Supporter
    These were good - "Provocative" from Badlands and "Flood" from Counterpart courtesy of Mike.

thumbnail (79).jpg

thumbnail (80).jpg

Club Supporter
    Last edited by 92redragtop; 05-16-2020 at 01:42 PM.

Club Supporter
    Decided to chase with two guitars.....

thumbnail (82).jpg

Veggies planted, time for a beer!

This one is fantastic! Too bad they can’t get their shit together in order for more people to enjoy their beer on a weekly basis.