Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 348 of 428 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 4280

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

Stopped in to Perth Brewery on the way up to Ottawa.
    The Last Duel Lager is about the very last fatal Duel in Canada that happened here in 1833. I would buy it again.
    Haven't tried the BudBuster IPAIMG_20200625_062057.jpg
    , the Calypso Ipa was excellent

Last summer I was taking the scenic route home from a job in Ottawa and drove past Perth. I wanted to stop and pick up some beers, but they were closed
    -Don____________

Made a GLB run yesterday. The in-laws are coming to the cottage for the weekend ....so I’m going to need a beer or two or three or...
    Picked up 2 cases of Octopus Wants To Fight ....and a couple of six-packs of SteamWhistle for everybody else.
    Then stopped at the LCBO for a case of Sandbanks Baco Noir Reserve (on sale $2 off each).

And some Baldwin Street Frankfurters. ...just because we’ll need to eat something.
    -Don____________

Club Supporter
    Sounds like you're nicely setup for a few days.

^^^not quite. Visited Parson’s today to pick up my Noice, and also got some more Westy, and trying a couple new ones: Crushable Pilsner, and The Guv'nor ESB (extra special bitter).

...now we’re set
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    ^^^not quite. Visited Parson’s today to pick up my Noice, and also got some more Westy, and trying a couple new ones: Crushable Pilsner, and The Guv'nor ESB (extra special bitter).

...now we’re set
    I’ve had the crushable and the Westy....would really like to try the Noice! Maybe if I get out there camping this summer they’ll have it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

After my 55km ride today. Not too bad. More malty than I care for, but expected with an English Pale Ale.

Nordic hops...cooled me down for sure!!

Interesting sour thanks too Richard. Different flavours and not sour for the case of being sour.

Fantastic triple IPA from Willibald Farm Distillery in Ayr. Man I with these guys were closer.

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    They all look refreshing - even the sour although not my thing (can't get past the tartness). One Saturday when I hit up Third Moon I'll keep heading west to Willibald now that their patio is open.

I thought about it for tomorrow, then do a Sunday meet up, but the weather is supposed so suck, so maybe in 2 weeks when I’m on holidays.

Club Supporter
    Sounds like a plan! I'm out for the 18th but flexible other weekends.