Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 350 of 428 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4280

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Good surprise? Haven't tried them before so not sure what their brews are like generally.
    Yes, good surprise. They usually make Saisons and sours, the occasional traditional IPA. This was hazy and juicy, east coast style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

You’re right about a beautiful day Richard! Outside most of the day. Had some shared beers earlier. Some from Richard some from some other local friends.

The sour IPAs weren’t my favorite but were decent on this fantastic day.

Trill Bill was delicious! As were Love Trip and Strictly Business. Thanks Richard!

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Club Supporter
    Yeah-I think this week we'll have more of this so I think I'll do happy hour on the deck if I have any late afternoon meetings.

Haven't had any of the last 3 as yet but figured they'd be good as Bloodvar was so refreshing. Halo has been releasing sours so haven't gone back as yet.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post

How was the Halo Fruited IPA? I saw that at the brewery but decided to pass on it because of the whole fruit beer thing.

Cut and trimmed the lawn after supper... My reward was a Collective Arts Audio/Visual Lager. Went down real nice sitting on the deck admiring my handy work!

Club Supporter
    ^^Yup, nice crisp reward after yard work.

The Halo beers were ok. Not my favorite style. More sour than ipa. I’ve had fruited IPAs before that aren’t so sour. Sometimes I think ‘just make the beer and don’t add anything too it!’

Holy Fack.... three liquor stores lined up around the corner. I think North Bay has a drinking problem. Went to my back up plan.... No Frills. Picked up some Juicy Ass, Live Transmission, Hazy State, Hops & Robbers and some Cracked Canoe.... Drinking problem? Not now....lol

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaketamer View Post
    Holy Fack.... three liquor stores lined up around the corner. I think North Bay has a drinking problem. Went to my back up plan.... No Frills. Picked up some Juicy Ass, Live Transmission, Hazy State, Hops & Robbers and some Cracked Canoe.... Drinking problem? Not now....lol
    My No Frills suk! No beer sold there

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post
    My No Frills suk! No beer sold there

Are you allowed near there?