Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 359 of 428 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 4280

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    Had a visitor from NOTL up in Bolton today so while there was no shampoo in sight, there was cold beer. Was a nice day to kick back for a couple hours and shoot the breeze with Mike (CDNfyrfytr) - hope the drive home was fun. Finished up the day with a DIPA from Blood Brothers.

Attachment 21193

Attachment 21194
    Was a good time! Thanks for lunch and a delicious selection of beers! We’ll have to do it again or you can make your way to my place.

Ride home was nice and relaxing, right up until I got on the QEW. Took the long way, about 2.5 hours! Just cruised.

Couple when I got home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by newbiestangowner View Post

Some of us are allowed beyond the boundaries of our abodes Ron!!

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

What are you Drinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    Some of us are allowed beyond the boundaries of our abodes Ron!!

But the

Is it over??

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Anyone try Bandit Brewery selection? I maybe heading down to Roncesvalle to visit a friend, it keeps popping up on my Facebook feed.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post
    Anyone try Bandit Brewery selection? I maybe heading down to Roncesvalle to visit a friend, it keeps popping up on my Facebook feed.
    Um yeah - we been posting them. Raccoon in a space helmet?

May be heading there tomorrow as i want to pickup more Orage DIPA which was pretty tasty if they haven't sold out. If you're down that way check out Bellwoods on Ossington which isn't too far (Henderson is 5 minutes from Bandit as well; Halo is about 10 minutes and Blood Brothers is about 10 minutes as well - all really close but Toronto traffic and lights means 2km would take 10 minutes...lol) - I pre-ordered these for pickup so doing that tomorrow also (if you're interested in them I would recommend pre-ordering):

https://www.bellwoodsbrewery.com/col...ink-grapefruit

https://www.bellwoodsbrewery.com/col...gamy-el-dorado

Based on what Bandit has listed in their bottle shop as of now (could change by tomorrow) I like Orage and Dew for a smooth, citrusy DIPA, and Hoppelganger for a hot weather pilsner (although not my favourite pilsner).
    Last edited by 92redragtop; 07-31-2020 at 09:31 PM.

D'oh, Like Morneau and not remembering to pay WE for his expenses (and maybe a villa somewhere), as soon as you said Raccoon, it all came back to me.
    The Toronto traffic is the only negative on my end, so use to parking in the suburbs and not having to spend a lot of time navigating for parking. Cheers!

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post
    D'oh, Like Morneau and not remembering to pay WE for his expenses (and maybe a villa somewhere), as soon as you said Raccoon, it all came back to me.
    The Toronto traffic is the only negative on my end, so use to parking in the suburbs and not having to spend a lot of time navigating for parking. Cheers!
    LOL, these politicians are gangster.

Never had any issues with street parking at Bandit as you can usually find a spot close to it and it's usually quick in the bottle shop when I've been there....but I guess it depends on the time you go. Henderson has their own parking. Bellwoods can be tough for parking as Ossington is pretty tight in that area but Sundays isn't too bad (I got as spot right in front last time I was there but now I pre-order and pickup at their Hafis Rd location which is close to Keele and 401. Not sure what Saturdays are like on Ossington.

Halo isn't too bad for street parking but might have a 1-2 minute walk, and never had a problem at Blood Brothers but can get busy in the area as there Knockout Ice Cream down the street, and a couple food places (eg. Burger Ave). Blood does good smashburgers and fried chicken sandwiches too.

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

What are you Drinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    LOL, these politicians are gangster.

Never had any issues with street parking at Bandit as you can usually find a spot close to it and it's usually quick in the bottle shop when I've been there....but I guess it depends on the time you go. Henderson has their own parking. Bellwoods can be tough for parking as Ossington is pretty tight in that area but Sundays isn't too bad (I got as spot right in front last time I was there but now I pre-order and pickup at their Hafis Rd location which is close to Keele and 401. Not sure what Saturdays are like on Ossington.

Halo isn't too bad for street parking but might have a 1-2 minute walk, and never had a problem at Blood Brothers but can get busy in the area as there Knockout Ice Cream down the street, and a couple food places (eg. Burger Ave). Blood does good smashburgers and fried chicken sandwiches too.
    Wow
    I haven’t seen my parents since March
    And they are in Mississauga

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

Club Supporter
    Got an early start on the long weekend and laid out on the deck with some tunes and cold drinks.

thumbnail - 2020-08-01T012747.614.jpg

thumbnail - 2020-08-01T012756.994.jpg

thumbnail - 2020-08-01T012735.875.jpg

Ha! Great minds think alike!

While prepping the brisket

Then a few more to make sure I don’t forget what beer tastes like.