Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 7 of 428 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by HyperGT View Post
    got 25 bottles of single malt - even a nice 1970 Highland Park......smoooooooth. Love scotch.
    I'm at around 20 now. I had some really nice ones when I was living in England. I'd send a lot of it home to my Dad, so his collection was pretty sweet at one point too. There are a lot of bottlings that never leave the UK - the LCBO list is decent, but not great.

this is what I had on the go about a year ago. Some of it has changed now though.
    BECAUSE RACECAR

HyperGT
    Nice Matt...i will snap a pic of mine....all from the UK as i am there 5-6x per year. You can tell alot of yours are too as they are 1L vs smaller NA sizes.

HyperGT
    Here is some of the collection, half a dozen more of same quality around the house. All, or most, from the uk. N ext time at thr Friday meets we should talk scotch!

some of ghe better ones

the best one, from a shop on SOHO London, they had bottles ranging from 100 to 75,000 dollars! this is my birth year.

was the shop called "Royal Mile Whiskeys" ... if so, I went there every payday (we got paid once a month in the UK). They knew me by name!
    BECAUSE RACECAR

HyperGT
    no but know that one on Bloomsbury - near Holburn. I stayed just west of that so really close. Those shops are cery cool indeed, and the selection vast and unique.

Quote Originally Posted by HyperGT View Post
    Here is some of the collection, half a dozen more of same quality around the house. All, or most, from the uk. N ext time at thr Friday meets we should talk scotch!

some of ghe better ones

the best one, from a shop on SOHO London, they had bottles ranging from 100 to 75,000 dollars! this is my birth year.

I have a 40 year bottle of glenfiddich single malt ( 1 of 700 worldwide). Bought as an investment about 10 years ago.
    That would be the extent of my liquor collection.

^^^ there is no need for a shelf full or participant awards when you have a Stanley Cup!! nice find!
    BECAUSE RACECAR

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    ^^^ there is no need for a shelf full or participant awards when you have a Stanley Cup!! nice find!
    All the rest of the liquor doesn't stand a chance in my house. I need to start buying beer by the bottle and spiced rum by the case. Lol

atta'boy!!
    BECAUSE RACECAR

Mrs can drink her wine , I'll stick to other to catch a buzz . Chugging wine was no fun lol . As far as you Scotch guys , had a reeealy bad drunk on that Glenfiddich stuff and can't even smell it anymore , potent stuff