Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5,805
Page 92 of 428 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you Drinking!!

For those that like IPAs, try Red Racer from Vancouver.

-Don____________

I'm not really into trying new beers and it seems a lot of new mircos are flooding the market. So how does one sift through the clever/punny names and cartoon labels and distinguish a legit good craft beer from the "oh me too" wanna-be's that are crowding the shelves?? Like the one above from Creemore. Creemore is a pretty big brewery with the backing of Molson and it makes some really good beers. What it is doing trying to disguise itself as a small basement craft brewer with the cheesy Ed Hardy sell-out can designs? Someone help me understand this mess ...
    BECAUSE RACECAR

New Year's Eve!!

I'll be starting with some of this ...

Then moving on to some of this as the bell tolls ...

BECAUSE RACECAR

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    I'm not really into trying new beers and it seems a lot of new mircos are flooding the market. So how does one sift through the clever/punny names and cartoon labels and distinguish a legit good craft beer from the "oh me too" wanna-be's that are crowding the shelves??

Beeradvocate.com

Reviews and recommendations and ratings
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    I'm not really into trying new beers and it seems a lot of new mircos are flooding the market. So how does one sift through the clever/punny names and cartoon labels and distinguish a legit good craft beer from the "oh me too" wanna-be's that are crowding the shelves?? Like the one above from Creemore. Creemore is a pretty big brewery with the backing of Molson and it makes some really good beers. What it is doing trying to disguise itself as a small basement craft brewer with the cheesy Ed Hardy sell-out can designs? Someone help me understand this mess ...
    Sometimes you just have to try them. A lot of time when we go out, I'll try the crafts on tap and then buy them in the cans. I tend to like the hoppy IPAs and APAs so I usually stick with those. I guess I just get tired of drinking the same old huge brewery stuff. Although I'm sure I'll be into that stuff tonight, along with a few other choice bevies mixed in!

Ontario craft brewers has a good web site as well as what is posted above.

Sent from my super duper iPhone 6 using Tapatalk in
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    For those that like IPAs, try Red Racer from Vancouver.

I'll have to give that one a try

Sent from my super duper iPhone 6 using Tapatalk in
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

....and if you can gets your hands on some, try Heady Topper from the Alchemist in Vermont. Hard to get your hands on the stuff, but well worth it. I have a source ....my sister has a cottage in the Green Mountains.

Heady Topper is a double India Pale Ale brewed by The Alchemist in Waterbury, VT. It is unfiltered and contains 8% ABV, with hints of citrus flavors. Unpasteurized, it is kept refrigerated by authorized retailers until point of sale. As of December, 2015, it was rated the fifth best beer in the world by Beer Advocate, and has been described as "a complex web of genius."Sold only in limited production, it sells out within seconds or minutes of being released
    -Don____________

Club Supporter
    Tonight's beverage - dark ale to "warm up" and ice wine for midnight.

HyperGT
    A great Cab.
    image.jpeg