Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  18

Thread: Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package Honors 55 Years

Club Sponsor Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT's Avatar

Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package Honors 55 Years

Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package Honors 55 Years of Track-Focused Mustang Fastback

A year before Ken Miles set lap records at Le Mans in Ford’s famed GT40, the noted race car driver and engineer made waves on the track in the first 1965 Mustang Shelby GT350 fastback coupe. Ford is celebrating this legacy 55 years later with a new limited-edition 2020 Mustang Shelby GT350 Heritage Edition Package.

Miles made Shelby GT350 an instant legend when he drove it to victory at Green Valley Raceway in Texas on Feb. 14, 1965. Since then, the Shelby GT350 has been a Mustang icon.

For 2020, Ford is producing a limited run of Heritage Edition fastbacks finished in classic Wimbledon White with Guardsman Blue side and over-the-top race stripes in a nod to the 1965 GT350 competition model developed by Carroll Shelby. The United States has sported blue and white as its assigned international racing colors since the 1950s. Additional Heritage Edition cues include front and rear exterior badges finished in Guardsman Blue and a unique dash badge inside. GT350R models will feature all-black seats with red accent stitching.

Full story here:

https://media.ford.com/content/fordm...n-package.html

Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT - Waterloo
    www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752
    service dept 888-785-4008
    parts direct 844-339-0452
    we're on Instagram: parkwayford

I know the new GT350 is far superior in every respect, but that’s my dream car in the background. I couldn’t choose, I would have to have both.
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    I know the new GT350 is far superior in every respect, but that’s my dream car in the background. I couldn’t choose, I would have to have both.
    Pick up your 649 tkt. for tonights draw.

I shouldn't have clicked on this. Been avoiding to look.