Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2

Thread: 2014 V6 Clutch and flywheel upgrade suggestions

2014 V6 Clutch and flywheel upgrade suggestions

Hi guys, Hope winter is treating you well!

I'm going to be in the market for a major upgrade over the next month or so and would Like some suggestions.

first off, whats a good Flywheel clutch setup (Single) the vibrations from my stock duel mass is getting really bad and the car is not enjoyable to drive, i hear changing to single will make worlds diff, so there's that

next thing is suspension, was looking at the pedders Quick strut combo any good/bad things you guys have heard about it?

I'm not looking to turn this car into a racer, just something i can enjoy without having to worry about what RPMS im shifting to avoid being vibrated to all hell lol, mostly on downshift.

thanks for any advice!

Clutch selection should be based on intended use and expectations. Daily spirited driver, stick with an iron wheel and clutch with a light / stock pedal pressure you can live with every day.
    Suspension, hard to beat Bilsteins, if you happy with current ride height and handling, reuse your stock springs.

Possible you can send me a link to something?

I just know I need to get rid of the unbalanced OE flywheel.

I was looking at the Spec Aluminum flywheel.

As for the suspension, I'm limited to what tools I can use since I like doing work myself. So no spring compressor. That's why the pedders system seemed like a good option.