Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  16

Thread: Yet another new car!

Yet another new car!

My wife and I kind of started thinking about getting her a new car about 2 months ago. She had a 2016 Fusion SE, which was a special order car with a terra cotter colour leather interior and a bronze exterior. We got it brand new(from, where else, Bill Aitken at Heritage Ford) in March 2016. Recently it turned 100,000 km, needed brakes and tires, and so we started thinking.
    We looked around and more or less settled on a Kia Telluride. This time she though she wanted an SUV, and she missed having a 7 passenger mini van. The plan was to order one in April.
    2 weeks or so ago, I happened across a Heritage Ford add for a 2019 Fusion Titanium hybrid at a ridiculously good price($15,000 off list), so we dropped in at the dealership and talked with assistant manager Steve. (Bill was off)
    Somehow or other we wound up bringing the car home this past Saturday. It had 18,000 km on it, but was sold as a CPO(certified per-owned) car, so they gave us a full 60,000 km warranty from when we picked it up, plus a 10 year warranty on the battery pack, plus it's got every option known to man except for the parking app.
    First week, with ordinary driving, it's been getting an average of FORTY EIGHT miles per gallon. Unbe-f-inglievable! Filled up last night and the range is shown on a full tank at 860 km! We're thinking of driving to Miami, and it would take $90 in gas!!
    The dash is different, the nav is much better, and it even has ventilated seats. The only think I don't like is that it's much slower. The old fusion had the 2 litre turbo engine with 245 horsepower. This one has a non turbo 185 horsepower and believe me you notice it. My wife doesn't, so she is totally happy with the car, and the $50/wk gas savings!
    This makes # 20 from Heritage. 4 Mustangs. 2 Fusions. 1 Ecosport. 7 trucks for our business. 6 trucks for clients and employees.
    Never been treated better.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Congrats! This prompted me to look at their website now to see what they have in Mustang Inventory. Some nice GT Verts on there. Making me think!!!

2008 Saleen S281 Supercharged Speedster Candy Apple Red #12c
    1998 Saleen SVT Cobra S281 Speedster Chrome Yellow #71

^^^^ my neighbor just got his 19 GT coupe with leather Recaro's, digitial dash, active exhaust, PP1 pkg. for $42,500 + tax. Only 10 K kms. on it from Heritage. Kona Blue with white racing stripe. Beauty Stang and the best price he could find anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Stang View Post
    ^^^^ my neighbor just got his 19 GT coupe with leather Recaro's, digitial dash, active exhaust, PP1 pkg. for $42,500 + tax. Only 10 K kms. on it from Heritage. Kona Blue with white racing stripe. Beauty Stang and the best price he could find anywhere.
    Damn..that's a pretty good deal! Love Kona Blue!

2008 Saleen S281 Supercharged Speedster Candy Apple Red #12c
    1998 Saleen SVT Cobra S281 Speedster Chrome Yellow #71

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Stang View Post
    ^^^^ my neighbor just got his 19 GT coupe with leather Recaro's, digital dash, active exhaust, PP1 pkg. for $42,500 + tax. Only 10 K kms. on it from Heritage. Kona Blue with white racing stripe. Beauty Stang and the best price he could find anywhere.
    3 of the four Mustangs i bought form Heritage were factory executive cars. The first one, My2012, had only 3000 km on it.
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
    3 of the four Mustangs i bought form Heritage were factory executive cars. The first one, My2012, had only 3000 km on it.
    Yah, great way to get a heck of car at BIG savings with the remaining full factory warranty to boot!