Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  143
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Let's talk tires for my GT 500

They're too heavy and yes they are staggered sizes which is not as useful for a tracked car when you want to be able to rotate front to rear to maximize tire wear. Also have a set of black Fastco FC04 19x9.5" on order. Would prefer 10 or 10.5", but these are only 21 lbs. each and I get a great price on them as a selling dealer when it's for my own ride.
    12 GT500 coupe
    81 VW Scirocco S
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    They're too heavy and yes they are staggered sizes which is not as useful for a tracked car when you want to be able to rotate front to rear to maximize tire wear. Also have a set of black Fastco FC04 19x9.5" on order. Would prefer 10 or 10.5", but these are only 21 lbs. each and I get a great price on them as a selling dealer when it's for my own ride.
    Those are nice wheels. Disappointing that they don’t offer more sizes
    Saleen 89-373....long gone....!!

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    So true, can’t believe Ford still puts those rims on those cars. Heavy as cement, and hard to clean as well. Always thought the pp1 package should have came with 285/35/19 on all 4 corners as standard.

Current PP1 tire setup is still undersized IMO and doesn’t capitalize on a rather competent factory performance setup. I can only assume they based tire selection to maximize fuel economy on these V8 cars.

The FC04 is a nice looking wheel, reminds me of the PP2 wheels which mine are replicas of. Would be nice if they offered them in a 19x10 setup.
    FABMAN

+ gotta keep performance below other offerings costing a bunch more.