Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  17

Thread: Binlaw clearing Mopar & Stang collection

yllrgt

Binlaw clearing Mopar & Stang collection

My wifes' brother in Ajax has been clearing some of his collectable cars over the past year including Viper , Challengers , Chargers ; some of them Hellcats . On talking to him the other day he mentioned possibly moving his 2013 Boss302 , 2014 GT500 and 2017 Gt350 this spring . I'm going to try to convince my wife to pry the SBY Boss out of his hands , we'll see how that goes . He's keeping a Vette , Redeye and SRT10 Ram while he looks to start a new collection . Anyone thinking about a Shelby in their future i can get you a contact # . I apologize if this thread is in the wrong section ZR .

Get it Mike! Its better to ask for forgiveness than permission! Trust me on this one.
    "If your wife is having a good time and you're not,
    You're still having a better time than if you were having a good time, and she wasn't."

Quote Originally Posted by SVOMACH1 View Post
    Get it Mike! Its better to ask for forgiveness than permission! Trust me on this one.
    I like this quote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Sounds like a pretty rad BiL.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by yllrgt View Post
    My wifes' brother in Ajax has been clearing some of his collectable cars over the past year including Viper , Challengers , Chargers ; some of them Hellcats . On talking to him the other day he mentioned possibly moving his 2013 Boss302 , 2014 GT500 and 2017 Gt350 this spring . I'm going to try to convince my wife to pry the SBY Boss out of his hands , we'll see how that goes . He's keeping a Vette , Redeye and SRT10 Ram while he looks to start a new collection . Anyone thinking about a Shelby in their future i can get you a contact # . I apologize if this thread is in the wrong section ZR .
    Having owned a 12 Boss 302 I HIGHLY recommend it!! I'm guessing it probably has next to no kms. on it? They are such a sweet ride, and more affordable then their newer sibling....the GT350.

yllrgt
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Stang View Post
    Having owned a 12 Boss 302 I HIGHLY recommend it!! I'm guessing it probably has next to no kms. on it? They are such a sweet ride, and more affordable then their newer sibling....the GT350.
    Yep , low kms and possibly affordable . I've had seat time in most of the cars and his Boss has always been one of my favorites .

Quote Originally Posted by SVOMACH1 View Post
    Yup...nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by mavrrrick View Post
    Yup...nuff said

This is coming from a guy who buys a Shelby and now is getting his perfectly good kitchen cabinets refinished. LOL!!

A happy wife is a happy life!