Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  82
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I need a truck ~ New vs Used~

I need a truck ~ New vs Used~

Looking at F150's but open to other brands. New truck will be a long term keeper as mileage will pile up quickly.
    What the best plan? Kinda looking at lease trade-ins right now.
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Year end models that are demos are the best for new buys.
    with a plan if you have it then big discounts.. you can get a loaded f150 for like 40k tax in at the most.

A new Ram 1500 Classic, 25% off MSRP.

You know how I've done it with last three trucks, spend the time to find the insane deal on a 1-2 yr old low miler (18 months old with 11k on the clock). Had current ride 3yrs this coming August, still worth what I paid for it. If your looking for a crew with 6' or longer box, cheapest place you'll find em is a city or close to city dealer where they are a hard sell.
    As for what to buy, can only tell you I've never been as satisfied / pleased with any truck as my current Ram. Does it do everything perfect,nope but it is one hell of an overachiever. Previous GM I had, one of the worst POS I've owned / always had GM trucks up till then.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Club Sponsor Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT's Avatar
    Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT - Waterloo
    www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752
    service dept 888-785-4008
    parts direct 844-339-0452
    we're on Instagram: parkwayford

This page is being worked on, and will be ready soon. Please bear with us! ��

Ed, your killing me
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Club Sponsor Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT's Avatar
    Didn't click that far on it, sorry! I know our sales rep who does the web stuff usually works on the updates on Fridays.

Also some new 2019s available still:

https://www.parkwayford.ca/vehicles/...,2019&md=F-150
    Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT - Waterloo
    www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752
    service dept 888-785-4008
    parts direct 844-339-0452
    we're on Instagram: parkwayford

I just picked up a 2019 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Limited with just over 4,000kms window sticker almost $43,000.00 got it for just over $29,000.00 looks and smells new still!!https://scontent.fyyz1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...21&oe=5EBF7F5A

2019 Roush Race Red RS3 Mustang GT
    2019 White Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Ltd
    2019 Chevy Equinox AWD

^^^From a dealer?
    all the left over 2019 f150's around here are all eco boost (which I do not want)

Demo truck or brand new with discounts is my go to. If you search for 1-2 year old smoking deal eventually one will pop up but you have to pounce on it ASAP it seems. FCA will always hurl incentives at you this time of the year. My current Ram CCSB 4x4 pretty much fully jammed was a 64k sticker I got for 42k OTD and 0% financing for 72. Everything used comparable at the time for 1-2 year old was basically within 6-8k of that and meant losing at least a year of warranty plus they all seemed to be odd option combos. 2+ year old stuff seems to all be overpriced IMO for what you get compared to spending the dollars on new.

If you're going to pile the miles on fuel economy has to be a factor no? In our fleet the 3.6L paired with 8 speed Rams are KILLING IT right now on the best mixed mileage vs TCO. Spec'd with a 3.92 gear they can still tow 7300lbs in a crew cab 4x4 config which is super respectable. Ford has the 2.7L Eco as well but we haven't had as great luck with Ecoboost stuff in our application. I know Armen was super pleased with his last 2.7 truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate