Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  82
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: I need a truck ~ New vs Used~

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    Ya when I totalled my truck I had an eye on a new Super Crew XLT with 302a pkg. it was also 38k. But I ended up going with a Lariat 502a instead. The LED headlights, keyless entry/start and heated steering wheel ticked all the boxes for me. Plus the leather is easier with the dogs.
    Does Blackstock have any deals coming up?
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Mustang Occasionally
    0% @ 60m
    .49% @ 72m
    .99% @ 84m

+ $2500 Delivery Allowance

Good rates ^^

Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

^^^ except for the 'Ford' thing... it's pretty sweet!

actually I still can't get past the looks of the windows on these things, it's always bugged me and a little uncomfortable for resting your arm on... although that being said, admittedly I rarely have the windows down now, either heat on or AC LOL, sometimes I crack the rear slider and vent the sunroof but that's about it!

I like the White!!, looks Sharpe

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    ^^^ except for the 'Ford' thing... it's pretty sweet!
    All right Dodge boy lol. Find me a Hemi, 4x4, full 4 door, with 6.5ft box, trailer tow and brake controller with leather for under 40k. newer the better

Quote Originally Posted by 1BAD92LX View Post
    All right Dodge boy lol. Find me a Hemi, 4x4, full 4 door, with 6.5ft box, trailer tow and brake controller with leather for under 40k. newer the better
    it's 'RAM' boy actually!

I had a quick look and found that exact truck in my driveway except for the "newer" part... but being a RAM it does have the "better" part checked off!! *runs and hides*

No but in all seriousness, I would got drive each if you get the chance and have the time...

I don't know if the 17's are the same as the 18's as far as transmission but Fordsy bought and '18 and whish that he kept is '12, he said he can't stand the transmission in it, never in the right gear and skips gears and he doesn't even tow with it... and he's pro Ford all the way so for him to give his honest opinion on it was a arm twist to begin with LOL

Like I said, I have over 25K out of almost 90K just towing and a lot at a time too with two trips to Edmonton none stop towing and I would switch to the tranny temp screen and that thing wouldn't budge, so either it's broken, or the HD tranny cooler is doing it's job!! LOL

But seriously I'm sure you cant go wrong with either... and I only have experience with RAM and only know the things Steve tells me about his so I really can't compare to owning one... but just thought Id share some thoughts... figured if you didn't want some opinions then you wouldn't have posted this thread

But I still say take both for a drive... or if your in the area, your welcome to come take mine for a spin! If I had of known you were looking you couldn't have taken when you were at Wing Night a while back... but maybe you weren't looking for trucks at the time... I guess that was a while ago now...

Here's a 2017 ram limited for 39 with 54k
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...2835?undefined

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

Quote Originally Posted by 1BAD92LX View Post
    Here's one.. except for the under 40k part.

http://www.jimperrymotors.ca/used/ve...-id9856340.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    it's 'RAM' boy actually!.
    That’s not better
    -Don____________