Thread: I need a truck ~ New vs Used~

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    That’s not better

maybe not... but it's correct! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Here's a 2017 ram limited for 39 with 54k
    https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...2835?undefined
    This one with the longer bed would be perfect
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BAD92LX View Post
    This one with the longer bed would be perfect
    Just keep watching kijiji man. You'll find what you want. Seems like a lot of trucks go up everyday. If you get in the habit of looking everyday you can watch for the deals/what you want.

98 GT - Bright Atlantic Blue 'Dech'

I sold my 2012 5L FX4 in the fall and have been looking on Kijiji and auto trader recently for another used 16-18 Ford Sport or Ram Sport to replace it.

It’s not easy finding used with the options you need\want with a clean carfax and when I did it wasn’t a 5oh in the Ford that I wanted or the Ram didn’t have the sport hood or bucket seats etc.
    This option also wasn’t looking “cheap” compared to buying a new 2019 once you factor in the financing rate and the fact that most the trucks I was looking at were 2-3 years old with 60K+ on them and out of warranty.

After some on line searching I found my own truck sitting at a dealership in Toronto.
    Within a couple hours after the other dealership I was currently working with just told me they couldn’t compete with the deal offered and were struggling trying to figure out how the other dealership could even possibly do it my deposit was sent.

Pics to follow but it’s a new 2019 Ram 1500 Warlock crew cab with options I needed and a couple I didn’t but I will certainly enjoy.

I think my deal was made because it’s March and the dealership just wants to clear out their 19 stock. It’s crazy the price difference between the 19 and 20s especially when it’s the same truck.
    Last edited by WidowrRacing; 04-03-2020 at 08:23 PM.

Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

What specs are you looking for? I'm about to cycle out about 3 trucks from our fleet. All 2015-2016 Silverados. Two WT base model 4.3L V6 2WD Crew Cab Short Box and one True North Edition 5.3L 4x4 Crew Cab Short Box. Usually send em to auction for wholesale so pricing would be around that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Mustang Occasionally
    Very nice truck. The Lariat is the way to go. That gen Coyote is a good motor too.

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    What specs are you looking for? I'm about to cycle out about 3 trucks from our fleet. All 2015-2016 Silverados. Two WT base model 4.3L V6 2WD Crew Cab Short Box and one True North Edition 5.3L 4x4 Crew Cab Short Box. Usually send em to auction for wholesale so pricing would be around that.
    Currently spoiled with options in a 2011 F150 platinum. If your Chev true north edition had the middle size box, I would consider it.

NP. Figured I'd ask before I send em off. We don't order anything with 6.5 boxes anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

What ya looking at this week Brad?
    Hint hint, hope it's got a Hemi.