Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Big three shoot out.

Wink Big three shoot out.

Mustang Shelby GT500 vs. Camaro ZL1 1LE vs. Challenger Hellcat Redeye

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/comparison-test/a30870010/2020-muscle-car-showdown/

Camaro wins again? Damn.

Funny, I was in Shoppers Drug Mart today and saw the Car & Driver mag with this article on the front page. Picked it up and had a read.

Nice discount on the Camaro over the competition, and some great performance, but don't think I could personally live with the interior and lack of visibility.

Love the vids these guys put out. Coolest part, both cars on exact same rubber.

Clearly no bad choice between the PP2 and SS 1LE, comes down to which one turns your crank the hardest. While the raw power of the ZL1-1LE is intriguing, ok maybe lil intoxicating, would love to strap one on and see for myself if the ride is as far offside as bulk of the reviewers report. No denying it's an absolute track day weapon though.
    Anyone here either piloted one or been a passenger?

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Clearly no bad choice between the PP2 and SS 1LE, comes down to which one turns your crank the hardest. While the raw power of the ZL1-1LE is intriguing, ok maybe lil intoxicating, would love to strap one on and see for myself if the ride is as far offside as bulk of the reviewers report. No denying it's an absolute track day weapon though.
    Anyone here either piloted one or been a passenger?
    Got a quick ride in a ZL1 1LE at Sema a few years back, was short but got a taste of its power and cornering ability. Lets just say I came home and and tried to order one but was too late.
    Doing my part to boost the economy