Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  73
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone stocking up on supplies/food?

Anyone stocking up on supplies/food?

Apparently this is a thing, hand sanitizer, water and other stuff is selling at an alarming rate because of the corona virus, people are stockpiling stuff in case of quarantine or whatever they think will happen. Any of youz doing similar stuff? I知 headed to Costco tomorrow to stock up on cheese balls

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

Anyone stocking up on supplies/food?

High commander is
    N95 masks
    Disposable gloves
    Laundry detergent
    Water
    Food
    ETC ETC ETC

- she always buys extra stock anyway but I知 noticing more than usual.
    She doesn稚 want me to go with her to Costco tomorrow since I知 usually the one that takes the item out of the cart and put it back on the shelf.

Oh Pony , your wife going to BTS concert in May? Cause my kids got tickets again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

No.

The other day I went Walmart to get hand sanitizer bottles for at work and at home.
    Walmart here Port Elgin was sold out and had gotten any instock in week...Dollarama had lots tho...in the USA the shipping cart pickup storage areas sanitizing wipes are supplied. Shopping carts are handles are probably one of the highest germ transfers points that ever existed.

Little 2V 700+ RWHP, Pump Gas
    10.46 sec @ 136 mph

Nope but I知 with the majority ....I stopped drinking Corona & shaving my beard off

Started stocking up 4 weeks ago.

-Purchased P100 vapor/gas cartridges for my respirator. Even bought the wife a respirator too.
    -Boxes of disposable gloves, hand sanitizer and N95 masks (on hand work related)
    -Toiletries
    -Freezer is fully stocked.
    -Tons of canned and dry food.
    -Going this morning to stock up on more beer and wine.

Our government his been and will continue doing very little to manage the situation. More focus is spent on how not to offend the virus, than ways to actually stop it. I'll do what I can to protect my family, because nobody else will.

That's a lot of cheeze balls - better stop at the beer store next and order a skid....lo
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

I always joke with my wife regarding our "war pantry", but its really not a bad idea to have cash of non-perishable food/supplies in case of any emergency....virus or otherwise.

As for stocking up on water, I'm assuming people do that in case they think the water supply might be compromised some how, i.e. people at water plant get sick and can't operate the plant? Would be interesting to know how our essential services are prepared/preparing for something like this......

Paranoia fuelled by the media and social media. I’ll eat my words if I get it, but for now: no fucking way I’m standing in a mob line at Costco to stock up on supplies.
    -Don____________

At our local Costco the lineup to get in is now even longer, have 2 staff members wiping the cart handle with Lysol wipes., before you go in.