Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  126
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: was a nice day

Glad you finally got to take it out!
    You bought it late season correct? Did you even get to drive it at all last year.

Yeah i don't see any issues either, but with everything that's going on with some people going thru a hard time personally and financially i wonder if driving this "nicer" cars is a bit obnoxious?

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar

was a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by N89 View Post
    You bought it late season correct? Did you even get to drive it at all last year.

Yeah i don't see any issues either, but with everything that's going on with some people going thru a hard time personally and financially i wonder if driving this "nicer" cars is a bit obnoxious?
    This was on my mind as well before you actually posted it so you’re not alone;It felt weird for some reason, maybe just my imagination? And mine is not even nice , it’s more or less a daily lol
    I just go around the neighborhood instead of walking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

This sounds like you're being considerate of others ... you will give Shelby owners a bad name if you keep that up! LOL

Seriously though, I understand your reasoning but in my mind I'd say enjoy what you have. I intend to do so when I get my 17 GT out in a few weeks.

cheers
    Ed
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

^^^^
    Thanks, you too.

Now with what is going on with this pandemic, is it cool to still drive this cars?
    I mean... i still have to drive to work anyway so is it douchey to drive this instead of the truck?
    How about the weekends, is it still ok to go for a drive as long as we keep isolated from everyone else?
    Were you on Langstaff in Vaughan around noon today?

^^^
    No,that wasn't me

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    This sounds like you're being considerate of others ... you will give Shelby owners a bad name if you keep that up! LOL

Seriously though, I understand your reasoning but in my mind I'd say enjoy what you have. I intend to do so when I get my 17 GT out in a few weeks.

cheers
    Ed
    Oops my bad, wouldn't want to do that lol.

But thanks, looks like tomorrow will be a nice day so i may drive it to work, a bit of joy in this shitty times.

Thanks! I only had it out a handful of times last year but mostly just short trips around town.
    You know what, I think as long as youre driving respectfully people might like seeing some nice muscle cars around....could brighten up their day!

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post

cheers
    Ed
    Hey, same here, I haven't even gotten into boost lol....mainly because it still needs a tune

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post
    Were you on Langstaff in Vaughan around noon today?
    I've seen that one around a few times, he lives in my area.

Seems to me that it is almost like no on is allowed to smile or be in a good mood with what is going on. I have been heading out to ride my bike in the evenings and normally I would smile as I pass people walking, they would smile back. With everything going on, everyone just seems to be stone faced out there. Driving a nice car may be seen as the same thing, "can't be seen enjoying yourself"