Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Words Matter

Words Matter

Words matter and how you say it matter.

Making a new thread so the other one doesn’t get thrown into the BFF.

https://nationalpost.com/news/arizon...or-coronavirus
    Arizona man dies, wife in critical condition after taking aquarium cleaner containing malaria drug for coronavirus
    Chloroquine phosphate shares the same active ingredient as malaria drugs that President Trump has touted as possibly effective against COVID-19

You can’t say “I’m optimistic, I feel good about it” right after your chief medical officer says it’s complete bunk. What an irresponsible buffoon. As someone else keeps saying: “you get what you vote for”.
    -Don____________

Club Supporter
    There's a few other people around the world who who have died from trying this treatment since then as well. There will be more stories on this.

He's a menace.
    ~Scott B

I was going to bring up this interaction (Trump and the CMO) in the other thread where I mentioned about the Mitt Romney comments, but figured it was best to leave it as is, as it is an endless stream of BS that comes out of this guys mouth.
    He schtick to other matters such as Crooked Hillary, Sleepy Joe, Obama not being American etc is one thing, but when he is addressing matters of public health, you would think he would have enough sense to shut it off and get to business.

Mustang Occasionally

Yes, he’s completely responsible for the man’s death, lol.....the guy used aquarium cleaner, sounds to me more like natural selection.
    Can we instead talk about that Democrat Pelosi wants to add to the Covid stimulus bill? It’s good for a laugh.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Yes, he’s completely responsible for the man’s death, lol.....the guy used aquarium cleaner, sounds to me more like natural selection.
    Can we instead talk about that Democrat Pelosi wants to add to the Covid stimulus bill? It’s good for a laugh.
    Wasn't a big issue with this GOP bill is the GOP/Bush 2008 bill all over again? I assume you recall the issues with that bill.

That was fun - don't need to repeat that again.