Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  264
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Survey: Who has their Stang on the road now?

I don’t have mine out yet. Once I pull it it has to stay out. And the rain is still coming to I’ll leave it parked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zutz2v View Post
    Do you live in vaughn ?

Port Elgin Ontario.
    I do go to Toronto dragway sometimes but mostly Grandbend and St Thomas Dragway.

Quote Originally Posted by fast Ed View Post
    Your local dealer won't have a unique 4V cooling system part on the shelf unfortunately. I took the liberty of looking one up based on the ID number on your old part. Anyway there is only one of them still showing available at the Canadian parts depot, and none in any Ontario dealers, also none in any of the USA depots. Motorcraft part number is RH-70, MSRP is $87.28 + HST.

Your local dealer should be able to order it for you overnight for Tuesday, assuming the one is actually there at the Bramalea warehouse. Occasionally we do see instances where only one shows available, but the shelf is empty when they go to pick the order.

cheers
    Ed
    When reinstalling make sure the t stat is mounted correctly in the right direction - seen this happen on other engine types with the t stat mounted backwards - jeeps come to mind...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

On the odd Cobra, after being dry stat can be an absolute biotch to open again, good idea to replace with new OEM Ford only.
    Be sure to follow bleed procedure, yes even if all seems ok, smallest amount of trapped air will see it overheat without warning.

Quote Originally Posted by bbriann View Post
    Port Elgin Ontario.
    I do go to Toronto dragway sometimes but mostly Grandbend and St Thomas Dragway.
    I only ask cause I recognize the car. There’s one here in Vaughn that always goes around my area

I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

Decided to fire up the SVO this afternoon, take it out of the corner of the shop and out for a drive. Nice to row the gears on a manual again after driving an SUV all winter.

The 17 is still in hibernation at my friend's location for a few weeks yet. When she is ready to get her 17 out I'll likely do the same.

cheers
    Ed
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

Took the 66 out today for the first run of the season and with a bunch of new steering bits. Only a 30 minute cruise but it ran well. The steering was much improved over last year. Play is minimal and no more wander or PS fluids leaks. So far so good.

So far been having some fun with the mach 1. Borla exhaust sounds nice from the outside with windows rolled down. Not while cruising on the highway lol. Gf and I have headaches after prolonged exposure.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    So far been having some fun with the mach 1. Borla exhaust sounds nice from the outside with windows rolled down. Not while cruising on the highway lol. Gf and I have headaches after prolonged exposure.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
    Yep know what you mean, same thing with the Borla stingers on my Cobra, sounds great around town but you hit a certain steady rpm on the hwy and the drone gives you a wicked headache

-Usawit2

I burned 1/4 tank fuel today driving to owensound and back like nobody hardly driving around...
    I also had a headache...still got half tank to burn up..getting ready to May long weekend ....I'm in denial...camping, beer and drag racing...

Little 2V 700+ RWHP, Pump Gas
    10.46 sec @ 136 mph