Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  34
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2020 GT350 engine blew up.

Boils down to new technology needs to be understood. I’m assuming a quick fix on this issue based on what I’m reading on the tread is that people who own this car just literally need to make sure they’re fluids are topped up between gas tanks because that’s just how the car is. Every German car ever built is like that as well. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not slow, I just like the way your bumper looks

I didn’t go through all the threads but I thought at least 3 of those 2020 cars with failures were not modified, not racing, and had under 1000 miles. Sounds like a supplier issue, or possibly an assembly issue to me.....and ya, it’s a cool car and engine, just strange that they did it and are having so many issues.

The break in instructions for these engines are pretty specific and not like most cars... there are detailed instructions in the Owners manual that basically instruct you to break it in hard, says I light break in can actually cause greater oil consumption problems than the harder break in specified... I've also read online that it's like this cause it's built more like a race engine

dunno