Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  83
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Your Insurance !

Super Moderator newbiestangowner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Fart View Post
    Just put full insurance back on the mustang...$215 for 6 months.
    Don’t tell that amount to Quicksilver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 GT- MT 82, 3.73,Roush a/b, Forgestar f14 19x9/10 firestone firehawk indy 500- 255 F /285 R ,BMR springs sp009, pan hard, koni yellows ,m/m caster,
    MGW XSPEC low profile 2.625in throw
    slo turd 5.0, even slower driver

ChristenHoer
    I was reading this press release and found that rates of home and auto insurance have been increased in Canada after this pandemic. According to insurance broker Filip Ambroziak, the prices would also go up in 2021 due to low-interest rates, frauds and many other reasons. In my opinion, weak economies would also hit the insurance sector. It is more difficult for personal vehicles, and commercial ones still have some privilege in terms of multi breakdown cover and fleet insurance etc.

In this regard, I was comparing quotes of multi-car driver plans from here, but I am not sure either they cover private vehicles, especially when it is about for single private use vehicle. Vehicle cover could also be a good option, but I don't think it includes a coverage plan for drivers. By the way, the rates of Allstate and Aviva Insurance were fine before the pandemic, but I can't say anything about their policies after lockdown. I think we would see many modifications in the auto insurance industry as well after this coronavirus pandemic.

My daughter just went with CAA, they now have a pay as u go type of insurance, $55 month, + $200 per 1000 kms, for her it works as she only drive several thousand KM's per year ! beats the $350 monthly she was paying.
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Best advice: shop around for your car/house/personal insurance. Rates can vary substantially. Let your fingers do the walking......and your wallet do the talk'n!!

Oh, and consider raising your deductibles and/or eliminating collision coverage.....especially if you have an older vehicle, since the insurance company won't likely give you much $$ in return if the car is damaged/written off.