Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  83
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Insurance !

Your Insurance !

For those that did not get your discount of 10% call your insurance if u did not get it , I pay on a monthly plan & they forgot ! wonder how many others they have forgot ! they are making more money than ever before , accidents across the country are down over 500% , & I think the real #'s are even higher, they are currently making Billions on insuring nothing ! cars parked ! were still paying !
    CALL YOUR INSURANCE CO TODAY & GET YOUR DISCOUNT ! CAUSE U KNOW WHEN THIS IS OVER THEY GOING TO RAISE IT !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

I am reluctant to call insurance company...but my thinking, I could be wrong.
    I believe discount will only apply from the day you contact insurance to the day you start driving to work again. So discount will be applied for next say 2 months for example when you start driving back to work. Then call them back and notify them you are now driving back to work and start paying 10 percent more and maybe they find away to update your info so you can pay even more then the original 10 percent discount...ya don't trust insurance companies at all...but this is simply my thoughts...

^ Your reading my mind.

It also includes house , another 10% !
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

Surprised if they don't add 10% to the house since we are all home so much.

^^^^ that's what I was thinking. The email sent to all from my insurance company does not mention anything about home insurance discount...only auto. Also for me come September the annual insurance renewal the up to date rates would apply automatically...whether it's up or down on cars and house rates based on me not working at home

Spending more time at home means you are likely driving less than the kilometres noted in your policy. That's why CAA Insurance is offering a 10% rate reduction for both CAA Auto and Home insurance policies.
    • The rate reduction will be applied automatically on all new policies as of April 15, 2020 and renewal policies as of June 15, 2020. The rate reduction will be applied for your full policy term and will be available until the pandemic is over.

Foxstang
    I put a park on the 2nd daily driver at the beginning of this crap... I also notified them that I don't do my 100km daily commute on the truck anymore and my annual km is now 2000...

I'll call back to change my daily commute expectations once things go back to normal... I'm sure my wife will continue to be 100% remote so we're thinking about selling the 2nd daily driver. But she refuses to drive the Ranger, I think it's a more fun vehicle than the Edge...

Don't get me started with insurance companies. I guarantee that they are going to increase rates sighting losses in world funds markets. They invest and make money in the markets and funds are taking a shit kicking. I have had this discussion with my insurance company in the past. They don't seem to understand that their risk in the financial market is not our problem.

MINT2000, you're on a rampage lately. You ok?

^^^^ Joys of being a Senior Citizen ! > LOL-