Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  29
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It’s gonna be a rough summer for enthusiasts...

Quote Originally Posted by 1quikgt View Post
    Ah yes, the always amazing Jorts. Don’t forget the mullet or if you’re balding the even better skullet lol.
    Even if you're not distracted enough by my pristine white New Balance sneakers you won't see my hair under my Titleist Golf baseball hat.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Oh man...you guys joke but...my step father is perfect stereo type of a vette owner...
    Cut off blue jeans, teal golf shirt, titleist cap and new balance shoes...lol
    He's great...had a '78 silver anni, '68 convertible and an '06 coupe. He worked on them and enjoyed them. I remember when he got his '68 and I asked him to go for a ride. He said, 'I don't like driving it cus' it rides like a buckboard wagon, I only bought to work on it'. He's sold them now and has a minty '78 GMC Cablallero.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaketamer View Post
    Oh man...you guys joke but...my step father is perfect stereo type of a vette owner...
    Cut off blue jeans, teal golf shirt, titleist cap and new balance shoes...lol
    He's great...had a '78 silver anni, '68 convertible and an '06 coupe. He worked on them and enjoyed them. I remember when he got his '68 and I asked him to go for a ride. He said, 'I don't like driving it cus' it rides like a buckboard wagon, I only bought to work on it'. He's sold them now and has a minty '78 GMC Cablallero.
    Our owner always has the top dog/full jammed vettes. Currently has a 14 Stingray with Edelbrock E-force, long tubes, full exhaust and all the bolt ons with 6000km and a 17 Z06 with tune/pulley/full exhaust with 3000km. Only reason he didn't buy the ZR1 is he was waiting on the C8 convertible in whatver SC trim comes first. Also a jorts enthusiast, had an el camino as his company truck for a long while Im told.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

300 cars in the intersection?? I call BS
    2024 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red - Performance Package - Nite Pony Package - Active Exhaust - Recaro Seats - Magneride
    2023 Ford F150 XLT - Agate Black - Powerboost - Black Appearance Package - Black Rhino Atlas Wheels (18X9) - BF Goodrich K02 (275,70,R18)

Quote Originally Posted by R3troGT View Post
    300 cars in the intersection?? I call BS
    They will fit once they are crushed.